CMK crew

browardvoice

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

who is this guy state you name cuz don't stunn on niggas im not cmk and im not trying to take their side but if you're so sure their a dead beat crew post some of your crews work and let us judge and as far as them beeing snitchez i don't know if they are but cmk they are rumors out there that you guys are tricks just saying i heard you niggass tricked on dtek

who is this guy state you name cuz don't stunn on niggas im not cmk and im not trying to take their side but if you're so sure their a dead beat crew post some of your crews work and let us judge and as far as them beeing snitchez i don't know if they are but cmk they are rumors out there that you guys are tricks just saying i heard you niggass tricked on dtek

nikkas no..if u think dtek the only nikka they snitchd on then u missing alot no disrepect..

the streetz talk..

if CMK is this or that, why come on here? if were so wack why even come on our thread and check shit out... seriously the only nigga on this thread that is wack is you... mind your bizness and just do you! your right the streets do talk and its saying take a hike you fucking goof... real writers know the biz about CMK... and were not worried about some toy who started writing in 2007 talking shit.... im just stating the facts... we aint even all city anymore, nigga we world wide.... beast in the streets... aint never came weak.... nice update also hugstable...... free bomr...

if CMK is this or that, why come on here? if were so wack why even come on our thread and check shit out... seriously the only nigga on this thread that is wack is you... mind your bizness and just do you! your right the streets do talk and its saying take a hike you fucking goof... real writers know the biz about CMK... and were not worried about some toy who started writing in 2007 talking shit.... im just stating the facts... we aint even all city anymore, nigga we world wide.... beast in the streets... aint never came weak.... nice update also hugstable...... free bomr...

Stupid toy.

I was writing graffiti before you were writing the English language, which, no surprise here, you also are not good at.

I won't name names because it is not my style to embarrass, but the dad of someone in your crew came around to an art gallery I was working in and tried to give me one of your paint marker trucker hats, I felt sad that he was such a desperate crackhead and gave him $10 dollars to leave. I didn't want the hat.

Once a snitch, always a bitch.

Check out the truth, and read it if you can.

Dude, whatever, already!!

Regardless of how long you been in the game or not, the fact is, you're still afraid to state your name, although I'm sure you've caught a beating at one time or another, ARTFAG!

Actually, I have a few good ideas.. not that it makes any difference, because you're not about to do anything to ANYONE. :lol:

Feel free to holler at me, if you have something to say, guy!

And for the record, I speak for myself, but I doubt anyone from the crew, young or old, would disagree. GET ON OUR LEVEL.

Hope to hear from you! :)

i heard dtek is a retard now:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

and CRUMS also a fuckin track star i saw him run from a straight up one on one .....that fuckin toy ass avadavit signing toy bitch!!!!and lastly im sick and tired of all you bitch motherfuckers type hate anonymously you got balls behind the keyboard talkin slick and sideways about my fuckin crew of killahs..CMK WE BE ABOUT IT.ALL DAY EVRYDAY GLOBALLY CHECK THE STATS TOY .....WHILE YOU GETTING UP IN YOURE LITTLE HOOD WE SPREAD THE CMK ACROSS THE SEAS.....AND FOR THE RECORD MY NAME IS GNOME 174 CMKINGS......BEEN WRITING SINCE 1985 BEFORE YOU WERE ALIVE BITCH LEAVE YA NAME OTHERWISE GET OFF OUR DICK ALREADY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

not just tha but u would think so long in the game.u would no not to snitch??:lol:

kmc=snitchez

IM GONNA PUT IT LIKE THIS YOU BITCH MOTHERFUCKER LEAVE YOUR NAME AND PUT UP YA DICK BEATERS THE TRUEST ???WHAT TRUEST BITCH LET ME FIND OUT WHO YOU ARE AND I GUARANTEE ILL FUCK YOU UP!!!AND WHEN IM THRU INM GONNA TAKE A SHIT ON YOUR BITCH ASS FACE!!!LEAVE YA NAME TRUEST COWARD!!