CMK crew

browardvoice

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Bet you werent telling your boy while he showed up to court every month fucking broke arm and all.

Chicago Hates You!

AINT NO TRANNYS OUT IN HYDE PARK FOR U? SO NOW UR HERE OUT OF BOREDOM?

THE REAL DARE FROM ACW MUST BE ROLLING OVER IN HIS GRAVE KNOWIN THAT A TRANNY LOVER IS TRYIN TO BITE HIS NAME HAHAHAHAHAA

JUST MY OBSERVATION ON THE SITUATION

And you arent even relevent to the graff world nigga so what tha fuck are you even talking about Yag?

and Blowin All Cocks is so cutting edge fuck all you toys!!!your best guy is gone!!!please give up already with your fuckin tired weak ass bullshit graff!!!!with the same ass fils year after year but you cant see with all that smoke your crowd of yes men are blowin up your ass???but its kool cuz you a Cole Ass Bitch:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:COLE?????dumbest fuckin word to ever try to be used !!!

And you arent even relevent to the graff world nigga so what tha fuck are you even talking about Yag?
and you are ???fuckin MR.BENSON ASS STEPINFETCHIT BITCH go beat a bucket off I94 or go BAC to sellin facetowels and oils on the EL or dance for change BOJANGLES!!!:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

DARE the trannyboy toy wouldnt go there cuz he might get hurt cuz he cant bring his bravery keyboard and his mini-skirt might get ripped ....so sambo go BAC to beggin for change for your basketball team or sellin chocalate bars you bastard statistic cuz graff skills you have none!!!!fuck the snitch talk already cuz you know in fact when or if we ever meet and i fuck your black ass up you will be the one snitchin bitch!!!!BAC ALL DAY EVERYDAY !!!CMK WE ARE YOUR constant MOTIVATION we are not just local like you toys!!!CMK (LOS ANGELES,SEATTLE,DENVER,SAN ANTONIO,ATHENS GREECE,OSAKA JAPAN)on a global level......which you never will be !!!

DARE the trannyboy toy wouldnt go there cuz he might get hurt cuz he cant bring his bravery keyboard and his mini-skirt might get ripped ....so sambo go BAC to beggin for change for your basketball team or sellin chocalate bars you bastard statistic cuz graff skills you have none!!!!fuck the snitch talk already cuz you know in fact when or if we ever meet and i fuck your black ass up you will be the one snitchin bitch!!!!BAC ALL DAY EVERYDAY !!!CMK WE ARE YOUR constant MOTIVATION we are not just local like you toys!!!CMK (LOS ANGELES,SEATTLE,DENVER,SAN ANTONIO,ATHENS GREECE,OSAKA JAPAN)on a global level......which you never will be !!!

Bitch please I dont paint p-walls and im at crawford whenever i wanna be. I been punked out your whole crew ask them bitch ass niggas what happened behind hp wall faggots!

You niggas is YAGS! and i dont beg for change i send your mother for that nigga.

shut the fuck up kid yer fuckin up my internet......talk shit throu PMs or something.....or if yer really hard just go down to crawford steele talkin that shit...im pretty sure someone would love to listen...to u getting yer teeth knock the fuck out

Get your BITCH ass out my business. Crawford steel? LOL. To paint some gay ass chill wall? Fuck outta here you YAG!

Archived