<<< 12Oz Computer Tech Support SuperThread >>>

Mainter

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest shai_hulud

All reet. I'm off to work, then.

I'll check back here later. Maybe we can catch up on AIM or something. Lots to tell you about. Nothing important, but...you know, all the same.

Tell EBP I said hi if you see him lurking.

Hey downloaded a .rar off of Porcelains "Suicide Girl" thread , i extracted it into another folder and now i cant delete it. It says it being used by another program.

go into taskmanager/processes find winrar and close it ( it may have got stuck open or you have a picture still open somewhere

or restart the computer and try to delete again this will clear the cache (memory) which will allow you to delete it

if that does not work download this tool and use it http://filehippo.com/download_unlocker/

hey computer guys,

i have yet another dumb computer question.

So I really need to change the resolution, because sometimes I can't see the bottom of the window when I'm trying to install stuff (I know, super ghetto), but windows wont let me :(

Any ideas?

hey computer guys,

i have yet another dumb computer question.

So I really need to change the resolution, because sometimes I can't see the bottom of the window when I'm trying to install stuff (I know, super ghetto), but windows wont let me :(

Any ideas?

1. Open Display in Control Panel.

2. On the Settings tab, under Screen resolution, drag the slider, and then click Apply.

3. When prompted to apply the settings, click OK. yer screen will turn black for a moment.

4. Once yer screen resolution changes, you have 15 seconds to confirm the change. Click Yes to confirm the change; click No or do nothing to revert to your previous setting.

well I never had these problems until I reinstalled windows back in the summer, and I sort of feel like I may have half-ass installed it or fucked it up somehow.

I was able to change resolution without any problems before that.

Thanks anyways guys.

right click My Computer>> Manage>> on the left side select Device Manager>> on the right press the + button next to display adapters>> is there a yellow exclamation point or red x if not what does it say ( should be something like nvidea or intel ati something like that

go into taskmanager/processes find winrar and close it ( it may have got stuck open or you have a picture still open somewhere

or restart the computer and try to delete again this will clear the cache (memory) which will allow you to delete it

if that does not work download this tool and use it http://filehippo.com/download_unlocker/

rebooted and was able to delete, thanks.

Burn or mount the ISO image with what software of your choosing.

To begin installation run the launcher.exe file.

After the installation is done run the WGA.exe file and click yes. OFFICE WILL NOT PASS VALIDATION IF YOU SKIP THIS STEP!!

When it works for you post a comment so others can see that its a working upload.

Thanks

JackDilla

instructions for installing MS OFFICE, what does the first sentence mean? i extracted but theres no .iso files ? do i just click the launcher?