<<< 12Oz Computer Tech Support SuperThread >>>

Mainter

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest R@ndomH3ro

IE Tab 1.2.0.20061113

Nevermind

IE Tab - an extension from Taiwan, features: Embedding Internet Explorer in tabs of Mozilla/Firefox.

This is a great tool for web developers, since you can easily see how your webpage displayed in IE with just one click and then switch back to Firefox.

Sounds ghey, but useful on those MicroSoft only sites.

This is from a mod on the HIPTOP forum

"There is no way for an end user to upload their own ringtones. There was an application on the csk that would allow developers to, but that has since been shut down.

And before this heads to dev talk, which is forbidden here, I'm locking this, because there's no way, as I said, for a user to upload ringers any more"

You cannot import an mp3 and use it as a ringtone.

Hope it's worth the 5 dollars you won't get from me to download your shit.

You're out 350 bucks T-Mobile.

Guest R@ndomH3ro
This is from a mod on the HIPTOP forum

"There is no way for an end user to upload their own ringtones. There was an application on the csk that would allow developers to, but that has since been shut down.

And before this heads to dev talk, which is forbidden here, I'm locking this, because there's no way, as I said, for a user to upload ringers any more"

You cannot import an mp3 and use it as a ringtone.

Hope it's worth the 5 dollars you won't get from me to download your shit.

You're out 350 bucks T-Mobile.

I dont think that guy really knows what he is talking about....

I have RINGTONE MAKER and have been downloading mp3 ring tones to my phone for awhile (this King Diamond ringtone kicks ass)

I dont have a Sidekick cause it sucks, but I am sure you can do it...

t-mobile just cant lock that down if your without locking ALL downloads via WAP

I mean you can go to third party sites and download ringtones right??? Well then you can download from RINGTONE MAKER cause it uploads and pushes your ring tone the same way.

that's the thing, I think they made it so you cant even use 3rd party services

I've searched every forum I can find, and WAP service is such an obvious idea that I can't imagine that there would still be so many threads like, "Uhhh... Why can't I make a fucking ringtone."

If they made it some bizzare ass file, then it could easily be controlled by T-Mobile.

I just feel that there HAS to be a way around it.

There are some smart people here, figure it out for me ^_^

Guest R@ndomH3ro

I don't know, like I said I don't have a Sidekick and I don't know anyone with a Sidekick cause they are mad ghey and overpriced for such a shitty phone.

If I had one to tinker with I could tell you the truth for sure...there is always a way around. And T-mobile does let you use third party downloads...I have T-mobile and haven't had that prob.

I havent seen anything while looking today.

Im thinking of getting project 8 for ps2, but ive never burned a ps2 game or anything.

Hard?

You need to mod your ps2. Your options are to hardmod it (get a modchip installed), or softmod it (fliptop with Swap Magic discs).

Softmodding is much cheaper and easier to do on your own. But BE CAREFUL WHEN INSTALLING THE FLIPTOP. After that it's all good.

I'd add links for you but im busy.