<<< 12Oz Computer Tech Support SuperThread >>>

Mainter

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

So... Anyone who's not a total dick that would like me to check a locked photobucket account for them?

For those who don't know, I'm able to get into a large percentage (say 80%) of locked photobuckets. And I am not sharing the means of doing this for obvious reasons... the last exploit got patched within a day, apparently.

get rid of ewido and use any of these

►Ad Aware Personal 1.06

►AVG Anti-Spyware 7.5.0.50

►CWShredder 2.19

►HijackThis 1.99.1

►Rootkit Revealer 1.70

►Spybot Search and Destroy 1.4

►SpywareBlaster 3.5.1

►Windows Defender 1.1.1592

okay so i'm in the middle of getting these.

1. do i need to get all of them?

2. the ad aware personal--it quarantined items, what does that mean? can i delete those things that it called questionable

i'm sure i'll have more in the next few hours...

For the .bin and .cue files:

When burning, select the .cue file, and it will tell your prog how to burn the .bin correctly. Make sure the bin and cue are in the same folder. FYI: The .bin is the data, while the .cue is just a text file made to direct the prog on how to burn it.

For the rar files:

Make sure you have WinRAR installed and just right-click>Extract to ________/ and it will extract the contents from all the parts.

Anyone use OPEN OFFICE??? Is it really good enough to replace Microsoft Office?

Or should I just "get" Micro Office?

I have no experience with OpenOffice, but i heard it's great.

Let me tell you this though, from what i know only M$ Office 2003 Pro is able to be cracked, so don't waste any time on any other versions. That's assuming you want 2003 though.

okay,

so im trying to get my SAT game on, but im not about to pay $2500 for prep from Kaplan, so i settled for their 2006 edition review software via torrentspy....

so i unzip the rar, and its a bunch of .ISO files??

do i neccesarily need alchohol 120% ???

thanks!

Word, thanks, i'll try that out casek. Looks like you're a digger from some of your posts.

Here's a handy prog. It helps organize all you context (right-click) menus. Example:

1113846095-1.png

More info here: http://www.hace.us-inc.com/mmm.shtml

Download here: http://www.myfilehut.com/userfiles/9596/Mmm%2B%20v2.02.zip

By the way, you can disable that colorful bar on the side.

okay,

so im trying to get my SAT game on, but im not about to pay $2500 for prep from Kaplan, so i settled for their 2006 edition review software via torrentspy....

so i unzip the rar, and its a bunch of .ISO files??

do i neccesarily need alchohol 120% ???

thanks!

ISOs are disc images (it's basically a virtual disc). If you don't want to burn it, you can mount it with Alcohol. If you rather burn them, use any ol burning prog.

Ya, i've had that prog for a few years now. Tis a nice small handy one.

Ya, i do the digg. I always see you post stuff that i either just read, or i end up reading afterwards. I use NetVibes to handle a bunch of RSS feeds, and i couldn't put my finger on which it was you were getting them from, seemed like you had a bunch of the same feeds/sites as i.

I'm fucking hungry.