<<< 12Oz Computer Tech Support SuperThread >>>

Mainter

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

this collection is like 10 years in the making (i only have 30 original cds that i have bought) the rest are burned ( got 2000 sitting on the computer hard drive and 3 or 4 thousand sitting in the big 500 cd case holders ) i download them all torrents/websites/people sending them to me ummm p2p programs back in the day when it was safe) and ripping"to the hard drive" from the library

all automated so i dont have to sit here and do it (now to burning part (i hired a kid to sit here for a week for a few hours after school and burn the cds for me i was running 3 computers with 6 burners 2 in each after a few weeks of doing it myself i called it quits and i bought me an external hard drive torrents made downloading music really easy and free file hosting websites made it easy too just one click and let them download

what does this say

4 7r!b3 f0r 7h053 w!7h 73h m4d 1337 sk!11z!!! n33d ! 54y m0r3? ~.^ 0h... 4nd 0n3 m0l23 7h1n6 D0n'7 f5ck w17h 7h3 1337 0n35!!

a tribe for those with the mad skills!!! need for more?? oh and one more thing dont fuck with the leet ones!!!

am i correct on this?

what does this say

4 7r!b3 f0r 7h053 w!7h 73h m4d 1337 sk!11z!!! n33d ! 54y m0r3? ~.^ 0h... 4nd 0n3 m0l23 7h1n6 D0n'7 f5ck w17h 7h3 1337 0n35!!

a tribe for those with the mad skills!!! need for more?? oh and one more thing dont fuck with the leet ones!!!

am i correct on this?

yeah. did your dad leave you a note on your fridge?