<<< 12Oz Computer Tech Support SuperThread >>>

Mainter

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest R@ndomH3ro

^^^ That maybe your problem to CD/DVD writers go bad all the time with heavy use..

Fucking Pirates...go buy it!!*

*Just kidding, Sneak is a big Pirateoner

i dont know how you burn cue files to DVDs, dude spill your secrets cause I have tried everything.

i believe you can burn cues to dvd's. as you know, a cue file is only telling the burner how to burn the bin (which is the "archive" of info to go on a disc)

if you want to extract a movie, use poweriso and filter the mpeg out of the .dat file. then burn. beotch.

I just waanted to say that I love gmail... no really I love gmail.. I am emailing myself all the info I want to save off my laptop... its about a 250mb attachment.. and gmail is letting me do it..

ok, the other day there was this virus going around msn. Basically if you click on the link someone sends you it saves the virus to your computer. Me, thinking it was a photo, opened the virus and shit fucked up. It opened all my contacts and sent the virus link to every single one of my online contacts. My computer then reset by its self, I logged back on, deleted the file, ran two separate virus scans, got rid of it, or so I thought, the computer then restarted again but this time it loads up, but after the windows blue loading bar thing comes up on the screen, it restarts again and continues to do this until...well until I hold down the power button for 3 seconds and it turns off. I know other people who got the virus and their computer now works fine, so I don't know if it's the virus still fucking around with my computer or the virus just fucked up my computer.

I don't know if you can help with this, but I'm just asking before I call some overpriced nerd to come out and fix this shit.

ok, the other day there was this virus going around msn. Basically if you click on the link someone sends you it saves the virus to your computer. Me, thinking it was a photo, opened the virus and shit fucked up. It opened all my contacts and sent the virus link to every single one of my online contacts. My computer then reset by its self, I logged back on, deleted the file, ran two separate virus scans, got rid of it, or so I thought, the computer then restarted again but this time it loads up, but after the windows blue loading bar thing comes up on the screen, it restarts again and continues to do this until...well until I hold down the power button for 3 seconds and it turns off. I know other people who got the virus and their computer now works fine, so I don't know if it's the virus still fucking around with my computer or the virus just fucked up my computer.

I don't know if you can help with this, but I'm just asking before I call some overpriced nerd to come out and fix this shit.

did you do the virus scan in safemode cause if you did not (it might have got into the boot.ini file which then you will have to rebuild (with chances of a total crash of the system) (get Avast or AVG)"both free" please dont use norton or mcafee garbage

boot the computer into safemode (safemode only) not the networking or commandline

let it boot into windows run the virus scan and see if it finds anything.......

if it restarts while in safemode then yer luck is that it lays in the hardware most likley a heating issue the processor is getting to hot and shutting off (it does this to save the syatem either the powersupply fan is dying, processor fan is dying, anyother system fans are dying, or yer shit is just way to dusty or smoke filled (yes smoke can kill a computer it clogges shit just as bad as human lungs and will stop working