i've decided i hate travelling

Abracadabra

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Jack McCoy+Jan 25 2006, 08:02 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Jack McCoy - Jan 25 2006, 08:02 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-I.C.Shadow@Jan 25 2006, 02:59 PM

Lightweight? Hahaha, dude. Medicinal chocolate is a little different from ganja food that you get at festivals. This shit was like I ate mushrooms.

Yeah dude I know, I was in Amsterdam, have had THC pills, medicinal weed, candy, etc. You compared it to two blunts to the face, if you can't handle that you're still a lightweight. It's not like I called your mother a whore or something. You're just a cheap date.

[/b]

Word, Amsterdam looks fun as hell. I guess I am a lightweight. I don't smoke hardly ever. What about 10000 blunts? :haha: :haha: :haha:

Guest uncle-boy
Originally posted by Jack McCoy@Jan 24 2006, 11:58 AM

Getting your knee and elbow bulldozed by the drink cart sucks, especially when sleeping. People that kick or press their knees into your seat-back suck. Flights that charge for liquor or snacks suck. Rude flight attendants suck. Delays suck. ......

.....and pills are mandatory. Happy trails.

word to this guys mother.

if i know they're gonna be charging for booze i usually empty out a liter of cola and fill it with brandy, then top it off with a dash of coke.

that and my stash of pills im not allowed to talk about on this message board, keep me irie the whole flight.

Guest imported_b0b

I've decided if that I ever become seriosuly rich I will only ever travel by surface travel. First class train compartments and ocean liner suites for me only. It does has a wonderful decadence and opulence about it which airports CAN NEVER EVER REPLICATE NO MATTER HOW HARD THEY TRY.

in amsterdam, the plane was grounded on the runway for a couple hours

luckily, i'd eaten a pot muffin before boarding and slept the whole time

then we got stuck in the airport for a couple hours

then they sent us to a hotel for the night (for free)

it was kinda posh

i took the hotel shuttle back to the airport, caught the train to the dam, bought my shit, and went back to the hotel to chill.

the next day i brought another muffin on.

the security people picked me for a random check nad didn't bat an eye when they saw the muffin.

best place ever to get stuck.

and it was a good flight home.

Originally posted by mackfatsoe@Jan 26 2006, 10:06 AM

Did you get to see Sisterhood of the Travelling Pants?

I DID.

no i didn't. i atched the first 10 minutes of dukes of hazzrd (then crashed out), and watched about two thirds of just like heaven. i don't kow why i watched it cos i fuckin hate reese witherspoon