The best of Google Video and YouTube

Poop Man Bob

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
" This video has been removed due to terms of use violation.".......damn you yotube!:mad:

Basically it was arial footage from a US fighter plane miles up in the sky picking random targets and dropping bombs on them. "See that car? let's get them" "See that guy running for his life? get him" and dropping what looks like five hundred pound bombs on single people trying to run for their lives that they have no idea of telling whether they're Alqada, clergymen, women, children, Pig farmers or random civilians. Oh but at least they made a point not to bomb the Mosque that the people were going to and comeing from. Real civil of you DOUCHEBAGS.

Basically it was arial footage from a US fighter plane miles up in the sky picking random targets and dropping bombs on them. "See that car? let's get them" "See that guy running for his life? get him" and dropping what looks like five hundred pound bombs on single people trying to run for their lives that they have no idea of telling whether they're Alqada, clergymen, women, children, Pig farmers or random civilians. Oh but at least they made a point not to bomb the Mosque that the people were going to and comeing from. Real civil of you DOUCHEBAGS.

are you serious?....they were just randomely bombing people?:(

this is too funny..

lebanon war pictures..

This clip is blatant propaghanda. Even if some dickhead photographer planted a Mickey Mouse doll on the ground, does that take away from the fact that there is obviously a smoldering apartment building in the background? Does the fact that smoke was enhanced to look darker take away from the fact that there was in fact smoke coming from a bombed out city due to Isreal bombing the shit out of hundreds of inoscent civillians? Give me a fucking break.

was the bombing video the same video that i posted in the 1,935th post of this thread..

and when i say "bombing video" im not talking about graffiti..

I have no idea what the 1,935th post on this thread was and I have no intention of doing the research to find out. I don't understand your question.

Arrow,do you know anything about the mission?

And it was a gunship.Armed with howitzer poking out the side of it and what im guessing is 30mm cannons. And sense when do sheepfarmers or somthing run around and caves? Shouldnt they be like...farming? And if it was just blatent killing they would have blown EVERYTHING up. They paid special notice not to even bomb near the mousqe.

But hey whatever. I dont give a fuck.