Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Chewie

Graffiti hoodies

Apparently there was an article in the Daily Star (UK) yesterday about some new hoody with a built in balaclava in the hood, just out of any one got a copy of it or a link to the story?

Nice. I'd pull that thing down over my head and have my chick piss on me

Sick hoodie firm slammed

FULL NEWS INDEX

ANTI-crime campaigners last night slammed a firm selling this sinister hoodie which can totally hide a thug’s ID.

The £60 gimicky garment with a zip-up top is being sold by a French firm on the internet — and is expected to go on sale in Britain soon.

It leaves only the eyes visible and also comes in camouflage.

Victim Support, which helps 1.7million people a year, said: “It might look good on a ski slope and keep you warm, but it would look terrifying in any British street late at night.�

looks more like a gimp mask than a balaclava. if i saw anyone wear that i would feel obliged to order them around and call them slave.

Originally posted by wiseguy@Jan 7 2006, 06:37 AM

looks more like a gimp mask than a balaclava. if i saw anyone wear that i would feel obliged to order them around and call them slave.

You forgot the part about locking them in a dog cage and pissing on'em

on richard and judy last night (a talk show) they were running round the street in them to see if the little kids got scared by them.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this