boston's sketch thread

QueaZyFunK

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 8.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just don't fucking understand... Do you finish these sketches and actually look at them? do you think, damn, I got some talent, I should continue doing this! Damn I'm good, my 15 year old girlfriend said I draw sick letters, maybe I should do more. Fuck it, I'll add some arrows! DAM THATS FIRE MAN. I SHOULD POST THIS SHIT ON THE INTERNET HUH?

Fucking seriously? It honestly looks like you ate assorted koolaid powders and puked it up and drew some lines around it... I'm trying hard not to hate, I really am, but what the fuck posses you to post this on the internet? It's not even like it has any potential, skill, fucking ANYTHING... If you insist on continuing your uber thug graff life, start with handstyles... and dont you fucking do them outside if they have a single arrow on them... My brain hurts

:lol: yeah man, you were trying hella hard not to come off like a dick just now.

tuna's shit is toy, but so was everyone when they first started out and not a single one of you can front like you wasn't. cut the kid some slack fool, don't destroy the dudes ego and shit right out the gate. he'll learn where his faults are as he progresses and fix them, he doesn't need people shittin on him and his sketches along the way. tell him to take it to the toy thread and be done with it.

fuck mitt romney though irl.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...