ibook

shovel

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by seeking@Nov 24 2005, 12:22 PM

pc's are just so fucking clunky looking. most of them just always look so cheap and shitty and they have fans tht sound like prop airplanes. some of the vaio's are dope, but they're stupid expensive.

i'm not a total pc hater or anything either, i know you can get a quality pc for cheaper than a mac, but with all the extra shit and headaches you have to go through to maintain it, it just doesnt seem worth it to me. i'll gladly pay an extra hundred or two in order to never have a driver error ever in my life.

not this pc notebook.

as i posted before, the asus w1n:

34-220-056-04.JPG

yeah me too, I take my powerbook w/ me everywhere.Fuck a PC..theyre cheap and for people who wanna waste their time cleaning their computer for viruses all the time.If you really want to be productive and do something go w/ a mac.PC owners alwys rag me saying oh my pc can do this and that I will take consitancy any day over so fancy ass bells and whisle shit that gonna crash everythime you download something.And they always like they stole their OS from so and so.Fuck that shit Steve Jobs is a frickin genius!!Also to run illustrator or photoshop on a pc is nothing compared to doing it on a mac....

Originally posted by Shark Hammil@Nov 23 2005, 06:25 PM

I have a 15'' Powerbook. It's probably my favorite thing that I own.

That shit is dope.

15" powerbook here, plus a gig of ram. I still have a pc desktop as well, and that thing has mucho problems. I've scanned my apple maybe once for viruses and found nothing. Not to mention programs work so butter smooth.

My pops just got a mac mini because he was so tired of fucking with windows bullshit. The little thing is quite sweet actually and it is so tiny.

I mostly use my laptop/desktop for 3D and illustrator work. PC's are the champ when it comes to 3D, many major apps (Rhino, 3D Studio Max, Solidworks) are PC only and other programs such as Maya and Lightwave are proven to run smoother on PC's. Also their are more plug-ins available and renders tend to be faster. Macs are cool but in my situation there are better systems out there. And PC's only crash when you don't know how to use and maintain them, shit's not hard

those sony viaos there nice as hell, not only do they work great i heard but they look awesome, same with the ibooks, they look so simple and i like that.

but if you are looking to get a laptop and save money.. tommorow best buy is selling a toshiba one for 375 and walmart is selling one for 375 also, but not every one feels like waiting in line on black friday at 5:00 am.