Louisville

v-tek

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

check ur inbox bitch. I been waiting for this..yall mutherfcukers have been dodging me. thsi is what im about. fuck the talkin. I see we have our 1st taker....well see whos a snitch then. if i wanted to snitch alot of niggas would be done.

but enough with the talk. lets do this. im on beast mode so I been amped for this shit or quite awhile. yall asked for it. you got it.

Just for the record this guy talks alot of shit and wont send me his number....... So stop acting hard you fucking pussy. If you want to meet up and show me how much of a bad ass you are I have to have away to set this up besided sending me pm telling me you will meet me anywhere as long as your schedule permits...... Well mother fucker my schedule is looking open right now , tonight, tomorrow when ever so lets do it you bitch........ waiting on that #.....

We had two bags of grass, seventy-five pellets of mescaline, five sheets of high-powered blotter acid, a saltshaker half-full of cocaine, and a whole galaxy of multi-colored uppers, downers, screamers, laughers... Also, a quart of tequila, a quart of rum, a case of beer, a pint of raw ether, and two dozen amyls. Not that we needed all that for the trip, but once you get into locked a serious drug collection, the tendency is to push it as far as you can. The only thing that really worried me was the ether. There is nothing in the world more helpless and irresponsible and depraved than a man in the depths of an ether binge, and I knew we'd get into that rotten stuff pretty soon.

• Like 1

what does my number have to do with anything. who in their right mind is gonna give someone they dont fuck with, their number. mutherfucker we can agree on a place and time thru pm, dont need a number for that.dont talk like i said i wouldnt meet up. i can meet tonite bitch.

lets go.

dawg i swear when i see you its curtains.

u dont need my number to meet up. stop making excuses. im not giving u my number what the fuck do i look like giving ur bitch ass my number. im not trying to call u up and have a convo after i beat ur ass or nuttin. i named the place in the pm lets go. im ready now bitch..remember ur schedule is open. lets go.

ur a bitch i see where this is going. IM READY NOW. fuck a number. if u can talk shit thru pm u can meet up thru pm. im not waiting all night on ur bitch ass. gettin tired of postin on here. im gonna back up all the talk real quick.

the minute u gave me ur number, I called your bitch ass too. forgot to mention that tho huh. and it was a whole nother story then. u changed ur tone real quick too. im glad u brought that up..i like how yall only mention what u want ppl to know but wont mention everything.

whens the last time a nigga needed a number to meet up. what did we do b4 phones?

bitches are makin excuses. its 10:30 and were getting nowhere. yall keep cosigning and rekon keeps signing off and on cuz hes a bitch. im done here..when you wanna met up hit me up. til then when i catch any of yall out its curtains and just for being bitch about it its gonna be worse now for wasting my time. I been signed on since 5:00 waitin. so u just proved my point.

this is the most retarted bullshit, ya'll sound like the the chicks on flavor of love talking about numbers and shit its rediculous. where the flicks at?! i dig how wasp, kafe, and even axel folie are even done with the bullshit arguing, i see you dudes, burn one... holla at me axel! bump francis.

• Like 1