Louisville

v-tek

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Due to the cowards that capped Sarges spinellis east peice and was too scared to write their name. Anyone that has ever had words with the man is getting taken out.. 1.. by.. 1. 1 person from your crew fucks up.. the whole team takes responsibilitie. No need for any explanations.

BEFORE

DSC02298.jpg

AFTER

Picture473.jpg

Picture477.jpg

BEFORE

Picture474.jpg

AFTER

Picture475.jpg

BEFORE

DSC02292.jpg

AFTER

Picture479.jpg

Picture481.jpg

Picture478.jpg

TO BE CONTINUED...........

we'll see. Aka, Sck and anyone who has ever had words is gettin it now. you all asked for it. niggas tried to reason with ya'll. no more talk.Thank the coward who capped the spinellis piece. too much of a coward to state their name, so no questions are asked. thats part of being a "crew" right?

and ive already tried to meet up with you Seap(lets not forget you bitched out) I even said bring ya boys too,. trust me u dont want it. Im beggin you to meet up. and seriously what is there to take out? think about it. you'll be effected waay b4 I will.

Rekon ur next. yall find a new city to write in cause ur all done and anyone who wants it will get it.

sarge you probly dont even know who the fuck osmo is. your just riding his dick because hes just another jealous cocksucker like yourself. do the whole city a favor and go off yourself. take your faggot friend hart with you too. By the way nice "sargent" symbol. thats pretty clever it only took you what? 2 years to figure out how to paint that? your a fuckin joke.

sarge you probly dont even know who the fuck osmo is. your just riding his dick because hes just another jealous cocksucker like yourself. do the whole city a favor and go off yourself. take your faggot friend hart with you too. By the way nice "sargent" symbol. thats pretty clever it only took you what? 2 years to figure out how to paint that?.

think what you want. Osmo been cool. we painted together b4 he moved away. stay on the computer bitch. im the last person to "dick ride", thats why I'm hated is because I dont "dick ride". nothing to be jealous of. seaps a bitch and all AKA shit is str8 toy. and the symbol comment..seriously, think about how many sarge throws u ever seen..better yet think about how many youre gonna see..hart unlike others doesnt hop on ppl's dick to try and fit in. u find out who ur real homies are when shit hits the fan.

but its gonna be funny watchin 1 man take out an entire click. :lol:

sarge you probly dont even know who the fuck osmo is. your just riding his dick because hes just another jealous cocksucker like yourself. do the whole city a favor and go off yourself. take your faggot friend hart with you too. By the way nice "sargent" symbol. thats pretty clever it only took you what? 2 years to figure out how to paint that? your a fuckin joke.

Aint even had words with you my friend. Keep peoples names out your mouth whom you dont know shit about.

State your name if your gonna talk shit..

Like I said before you nothing but a snitch you think your such a fucking badass and want to fight everyone then pm me your fucking number billy bad ass and we will do the damn thing. I will show you 1st hand who is a fucking pussy..................... either pm me or I am just going to hunt down your fast and furious ass.

check ur inbox bitch. I been waiting for this..yall mutherfcukers have been dodging me. thsi is what im about. fuck the talkin. I see we have our 1st taker....well see whos a snitch then. if i wanted to snitch alot of niggas would be done.

but enough with the talk. lets do this. im on beast mode so I been amped for this shit or quite awhile. yall asked for it. you got it.