knocked out..

Pfffffffffft

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by Telo+Jul 22 2005, 11:19 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Telo - Jul 22 2005, 11:19 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-sarcasm@Jul 22 2005, 08:38 AM

^yeah i rewatched the clip, and that guy got hit in the head pretty fucking hard. forget what i said about the cut lol..

Whoa.. oh no..

I was under the impression that the first comment was "sarcasm"..

[/b]

sorry to dissapoint :chicken:

yeah, i was so down for being in a riot back in the day.....

now when i see videos like this, it reminds me why i stay home everytime one goes down

total fucking lawlessness and the cops are out for anyone and everything without a badge

Gliko was right on when he said stay home or get knocked the fuck out

Originally posted by Glik0+Jul 22 2005, 04:03 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Glik0 - Jul 22 2005, 04:03 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>Um so wait, thats really brutal?

That dude wasn't dead.

He hit him on the button with a blunt steal object. He probably broke his jaw. He didnt hit the dude in the neck.

You people need to get into more fights.

Those super long katana batons that one dude had are fucking amazing.

[/b]

broke his jaw ? pffft. watch it again. look at his head snap back. 15 kilo blunt object + fucking hard hit = massive trauma.

<!--QuoteBegin-Glik0@Jul 22 2005, 04:05 PM

Oh and whoever is saying "fuck cops" to this video is a complete fucking moron.

It's a riot you idiot. Go home or get knocked the fuck out.

didnt look like a riot to me, looked like a peaceful protest - until the cops rocked up

Originally posted by Drunk Sober@Jul 22 2005, 10:49 PM

Id Kung Fu the whole fuckin crowd, cops and protestors. Then Id piss on all of them and rape the women. After all was said and done, I would be eating some hamburgers while jacking off in all their mama's mouths and drinking 40's of Sake

you would say this at a party

and all your chump friends would be like "yeah nigguh, for real"

ha.

oh and my town is full of trustfundies that riot every year about nothing..

we have a city wide ban on couches on the portch because these college kids allways grab and burn em.

story:I was at a converge show on the hill when the riots broke out (on the hill) tear gass got inot the venues ventilation system and converge was playing to a room of tear gassed people (they were fealing it at well)...it was awesom/sucky.