Take7

Coffie Crave

instead of just leaveing this thread alone you have to go and throw take5 all in my face and post pictures of his wo...but can you give your opion on this

''their is a kemone and there is a kem5 a name is a name but in a world of a fucking 3427528723742 people its hard to find something of a name that no one has or has like it, its about style and who you are that separates people ...i had the name take7 sence the fist day i picked up a shity marker and will contuine to keep it. ''

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

being a monotr. on 12oz you think u would try to advoid this knowing 95% of this whole site is all shit talk and no photos

self promo? ewok has his own thread...and me not being able to travel and hunt down every single ewok peice...makes me happy to be able to view and enjoy the shit he posts that i cant always see in real life.

there is a big diffrence between shareing flicks and selfpromo...you ppl need to figure that out on ur own

thanks Glik0 for ruining a thread that was supost to be all flicks...which is now all shit talk

whatever

My opinion on there being a Kem1 and a Kem5? Theyre both really good long term writers. One isnt wack and a herb.

You and Take5 on the other hand. You're the weakest link. Bye-Bye.

SO the question still stands, you gonna get your face taken off tomorrow? Or are you still keep opening your mouth to the wrong bull?

well we all have opions... i think both kems are good in their own way.. i think take5 is ill too... but i dont judge ppl by names

if it is in your blood to contuine to take up a problume then u can pm and i will gladly give u my contact...i dont feel the need to contuine to throw a show in this forum

good bye

come on Coffie,

show up and prove you're down for yours

from one paper chase tool to another ... this is shamless self promo that makes you look stupid. no other worthy writer with their own thread in brick slayers started it themselves, they are too busy out writing to give a shit here.

Originally posted by Coffie Crave@Jul 22 2005, 05:04 PM

well we all have opions... i think both kems are good in their own way.. i think take5 is ill too... but i dont judge ppl by names

good bye

:lol: hes trying to play it off like its not him.

kem didnt start his thread by the way.

Guest infared

again...cause i think im funny...

how to get famous without doing anything important 101:

start a thread for yourself on the internet claiming that your not you...or if sneakyness is your game, use your best friends 12oz account to do it...youll fool everyone

pretend that 'mad heads' have been bugging out craving a thread about u. obviously everyones checking for your shit, i mean hell you killed...where are you from?

put in outrageously cliche graffiti influenced art where u bite the shit of every other art fag writer before u. maybe even do designs on a Nike Uptown.

wait at a legal wall fur at least 6 months until someone like Cope comes agound and does a fillin...procede to do a fillin above, beneath, wherever u can squeeze on in and flick it...no one will ever know you didnt do them togather

ask your girlfriend reeeally nicely if you can do graffiti on her ass and take a picture, not showing her face, and post it so u can pretend u mack mad hoes like the big kids. buy her roses for being so understanding and promise to neeeever show anyone the pictures, shes your wittle schnookem wookems.

sit back and wait for teh fame to pour in...T-Kid should be calling any time now to go burn the 6 line, and hold on, i got another call, what? its belton on the phone, they want u to have your own signature color?...boy, isnt graffiti easy

im all for promoting fighting...i dont know...i think Take can whoop the Glikster...can a niccuh eat? can a niccuh liiiive!? dont be a pussy guys...lete throw down in fistacuffs...kick a kid in his junk...

• 1 month later...

Lots of people have things to say about take (including my self at one point). Most of it is from people who have no idea what, who or where they are talking about. Regardless, the insults and accusations are/were never taken to heart nor hurtfull. It is also ironic that no one who talks, or has talked shit in the past has EVER stood up to take, violent or non-violent. Most cowered away.

Everyone keep trying to pull cards if it boosts your self-esteem (and some of you really need it). The fact is that nothing will drag take down.

Keep doing your thing -- the haters ALWAYS fade away.

MDK WESTERN FUCKING MASS

that's too bad, it would do your boy good to take some criticism to heart.

and if gliko didnt break him in half, it's cause he didn't get the chance to. trust me, homie is the type of cat who would go out of his way to back up his words.

this thread has served it's purpose. hope the fame was worth it.