DETROIT GRAFFITI

Issac Brock

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

merry xmas assholes. unlce dsd has some flicks for you that haven't been posted. and a couple that might have. but since only 2 or 3 of you post flicks, and the rest of you lurk, bitch, or snitch, I figured I would post some. thanks to the homie for the ride today. I hope you all get used diapers in your fucking stockings. assholes.

joe dirt. eastside. fuck the universe.

flicks048-1.jpg

HAHA. DICK RIDE UR SHIT FROM YEARS AGO? BACK WHEN GLEN JUST WANTED TO BE IRATE AN PLUTO SOO BADD.. THOSE GUYS WERE THE REAL DEAL. WAY BETTER AT DOIN THEIR LETTERS THAN U WERE. I WAS ON FACEBOOK LAUGHIN AT THE MIS-FORTUNATE GLENN. UR WIFE LOOKS LIKE PEE-WEE HERMAN IN A DRESS. HAHAHA DOES THAT MAKE U MAD GLEN. R U GONNA SEND ME MORE PRIVATE MESSAGES?

"What are you guys doing,this your car?.........Yes,I'm at work right now, I consider this work...........again, where'd you get this car from?..........i bought it..............when we see two white boys in a BMW on this fucking street...mehyaa, seee" Reverse racial profiling is awsome. DSD is too white to be street legal. Reposts, maybe, but I should be in dickerson right now.

5284329082_baf35eee11_b.jpg

5284329486_09cea348b5_b.jpg

5283733805_7ccec1b5a9_b.jpg

5283733225_3fa6f8017b_b.jpg

5283732561_91555d7d18_b.jpg

5283731777_7b9c9c6204_b.jpg

I'm pretty sure talking about someones wife on a public forum is grounds for an ass beating. I mean if it were me anyway, especially when you know who the person is and not someone hiding behind a computer screen, which is all I ever get. but if we're taking bets, I am putting all your parents mortgages and a dozen crispy cream donuts on glen benton beating that ass via blow out chest cavitiy one punch ender all. even I, who loves talking shit and getting hit in the mouth, believes family and wives should be kept out of shit talking. good luck. you're 6-5 and weigh 135 pounds soaking wet, you're gonna need it.

• Like 1