DETROIT GRAFFITI

Issac Brock

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

how much for a dolphin on my lower back? or some sailor bitches drinking pabst? or just a bullseye on the small of my back? I need something so the hipster girls will think I am cool and want to touch my penis. if I were you I wouldn't go to that shop. usually when tattoos start at 20 bucks, you're getting what you pay for. end up on the bad tattoo thread...

go to my profile on fave book dude u need to learn who ur talking to befor u speak befor ur shit get fucked up

eh, I'll take my chances by "getting fucked up" and pass on a 20 dollar tattoo. hood prices or not, when you are paying 20 dollars for something that is gonna be on your body forever, you're most likely getting shit work, and the shit you posted aint nothing to get excited over. it looks like 20 dollar work.

edit. I wouldn't even pay 20 dollars. fuck it. can I get some rap letters for free?

hahahahaha i love angry internet randoms...

1"blah blah just wanted to say blah blah"

2"witty response"

1"Fuck you! i'll beat you up! you don't know who you're fucking with! behind a screen blah!"

2"hahahahah"

1"oh i'll hook you up, we're best friends"

oh and don't forget horrible spelling... i bet dude is straight at tattoo's, just don't make him spell.

it is that serious. straight up. go to the shop. lol, dude, you came on a fucking graffiti forum talking about 20 dollar tattoos and then posted very sub par work. I only pointed out that fact. if that hurts your feelings, sorry for you. it's cool you know writers in the city, and drop names, but shitty tattoos is a really bad trend plaguing this country. I'd say damn near 70 percent of the motherfuckers in this city definately should not be doing tattoos. I'd say your 20 dollar tattoos falls in that category. the same could be said about my graffiti. but I don't cry about it on the net and want to fight anyone that talks shit. I take it as constructive critisim and either strive to get better, or so say fuck yall I like my grimy ass dirty shitty work. if you're satisfired doing shitty tattoos for 20 dollars, so be it. get that money mane. but no need for internet beefin or threats. I mean at least you did welcome a come to my shop, but lets face it dude, you're inviting a whole lot of dumb trouble doing that shit. chill. it's ok. beathe in, breathe out.

• Like 1