DETROIT GRAFFITI

Issac Brock

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 42.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• DSD666

• GLEN BENTON

• wickedwacko!

• LEEZYONE

naked hits harder than fet and shewz, combined. open your eyes, get around the city. not only that, his shit is ugly as fuck, and awesome. it's whatever. I bet if king fucking elmer the cat lady went over half that shewz yall wouldn't say shit. period. bump swag, my twd homies, elmer cat lady fud, and the homie fohr.

I mean it would still be messed up to be burning any of fet's boys stuff for his mistake. It would be completely different if elmer was going over them cause he is alot better, naked may crush but he still sucks and shouldn't be burning anyone. To be honest I don't really care about this I'm just pointing it out.

elmer fucking sucks, straight up, and I am gonna go diss his shit today. matter a fact, I am gonna eat me a big ass bowl of cereal, and go dis out elmers. fuck elmer. if I ever meet dude, I am slappin the shit out of him straight up.

YOU GUYS ARE ALL RETARDED AS FUCK........I wrote fet...fuck you......i like everone is like fets a snitch fets a a bitch.....its like dsd said....you guys wouldnt say shit if it was elmer who did....cause you are afraid.....lets recap this whole situation for you guys....mostly dsds ignorant white fucking trash ass.......this whole thing started with me saying someone three letter name on here......first name......how many j*es do you think there are in this world? the cops are gonna automatically know its you? your not that cool...they dont really care...then elmer and gasm decided to go and put my full name on my graffiti.....so if im not mistaken THEY SNITCHED FIRST.....I UNDERSTAND I COULD HAVE CHOSEN A BETTER REBUTTAL......but noone is gonna call elmer and gasm snitches cause they paint.....you guys are seriously sooooo dumb it makes me glad all this happened so i can realize the kind of ignorance and immaturity i was surrounding myself with......you guys have fun with your little career here.....

let the rants begin.....

fet,.... we didnt snitch. we put your name over a few of your spots making what was under it unreadable (not that anyone could read that trash n e way)..not a few pictures with a short paragraph stating that so and so writes fet... you on the other hand came on here n let everybody who comes on this thread know exactly who i was.. you fucked up. end of story.

• Like 1

like anyone on here doesnt know you anyway dude.....they see a scrawny little skater wigger with a fat mexican and another scrawny white kid who is always wasted.......i think they make the connection on there own.....everyone already knew you dude

i think by putting my name on my graff constitutes that as snitching......it was basically stating this kid writes fet......same thing as i did....

Not necessarily. I mean to the unknowing, one would most likely assume that you were getting dissed out by (insert your real name here) and that yall are two separate entities.

im not hiding behind anything......ill fight you if i see you....i dont see the need in it though.....nothing is going to change if fight....ill still think the same way...you will still think the same way.....you wanting to fight just proves your immaturity.

Big shouts out to angeline patrenz for being the biggest whore if ever met ... And for geting caught fuckn her roomates husband this morning.... If anyone has free time call her up...she's hott and a whorebag.. Holler at her..or at least prank the slut..248..763...2122....plz hit her up....she loves suckn dick

Big shouts out to angeline patrenz for being the biggest whore if ever met ... And for geting caught fuckn her roomates husband this morning.... If anyone has free time call her up...she's hott and a whorebag.. Holler at her..or at least prank the slut..248..763...2122....plz hit her up....she loves suckn dick

.... oh my god. serious?!!

this is off the fucking chain