DETROIT GRAFFITI

Issac Brock

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

yea good lookin on the re-post mastamind. georgia an florida shits bangin.

DEKA. DESEP. SWINE yea dudes are kinda a big deal. my man PAID is up in ATL. i seen you.

OH YEA. thats not the other KTC? thats THE KTC. fuckin faggot!. keep brigin that shit up over an over.

post some flicks of ur most recent shit. i bet we burn ya. your too old you cant keep up. spendin

more time on the internet talkin about it than you ever have in the street bein about it. your a

myspace gangster bitch suck my dick.

yea good lookin on the re-post mastamind. georgia an florida shits bangin.

DEKA. DESEP. SWINE yea dudes are kinda a big deal. my man PAID is up in ATL. i seen you.

OH YEA. thats not the other KTC? thats THE KTC. fuckin faggot!. keep brigin that shit up over an over.

post some flicks of ur most recent shit. i bet we burn ya. your too old you cant keep up. spendin

more time on the internet talkin about it than you ever have in the street bein about it. your a

myspace gangster bitch suck my dick.

was this ment for me? lol you must think im some one else. cuz you doont know me homie.