DETROIT GRAFFITI

Issac Brock

Quote:

Originally Posted by DetroitWard (View Original Post)

It's only self-promo if your shit's weak.

Or if you aren't cool enough.

Aintchu heard, dawg?

haha I didnt get that memo dude....

That's cause there was no memo. It just seems to be how things are - unfortunately.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 42.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• DSD666

• GLEN BENTON

• wickedwacko!

• LEEZYONE

This morning i seen a partial list of parcels slated

for demolition and it looked entirely residential.

Something ive always found interesting. The main

roads thru the city paint a pretty unrealistic picture.

What i mean by this... a neighborhood may

be relatively nice. Occupied dwellings and well kept

lawns but the main road at the end of the street

would suggest otherwise... liquorstore and abandoned

storefronts

thats a very low number....they cant do shit with that.....unfortunatly, like you said i bet something fucked up will happen with that money...knock on wood is all you can do

if you read the paper, it's already started. cost average around 10 g's a house, but apperently the city and Mr. Bing didn't contact some enviremental agency about the abestos, so the crews are on unpaid wait. it's the first step I'm telling you. as I said, and have said before, we, and when I say we I speak for any of us that have ever picked up a can, have it so lucky here. daytime spots, chill spots, no vandal squad. I choose to paint in chill spots only, at first because I never felt my shit should be seen because not only was I happy with it, but I knew it was garbage. as I got to the point that I became satisfied, I figured why risk what I have to lose when there are so many spots I can paint freely without having to deal with hood ass niggas, the dope boys, narkos, pigs, and all the shit that comes with bombing. now I am all for this city finally fucking stepping foward and moving out of the blight light and horrid shit that we have all came up with as a generation, and being once again one of the greatest cities in the world to live in. but the truth is, there is so much mass fucking corruption, along with the worst education system, and economy in the country, that I honestly see no hope or light at the tunnel. I want this plan to work, but this city and the cities goverment is just set up to fail. enough with the politics. I finally got the whip back, will be on the eastside tomorrow, and in southwest on sunday, so if you got a new spot or know about some new shit, shoot me a pm so we can keep this bitch moving. as much as I talk shit about this thread, I still love taking flicks so we can all see the shit, and I still love all aspects of this shit. and with all that no homo said, happy birthday to my nigga! I wont call you out cause you're getting old, but just know if you ever need me to light someones house on fire, or get mad ignorant, I am here for you homie!!!!!!!!!!!!! bump the fam, bump the fbs fam, that dude paid, and the rest of you fucks out there. peace.

went to the yard yesterday and some dumbass toy lined most of it.....the whole wall with elmer feis yogurt and holy lined.....the feis is the worst......then the holy yogurt and phers and shewz up on that little ledge thing all got lined....a dems and pak and nes as well......its fucked up.....bullshit.

^some dudes lined out pak and gray in a building I will not name but was also in the market. actually, it was gray is a bitch, and a fag, and pak is a fag. and then some new shit in there, so judge for yourselves. maybe this person did it. never heard of them, flicks in a few...