DETROIT GRAFFITI

Issac Brock

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 42.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• DSD666

• GLEN BENTON

• wickedwacko!

• LEEZYONE

i love that you took the time to draw on a photo to show me as a child kissing you as an adult. and fet going down another kid. what is the message you are trying to state? love the creative drive that u have but i would of not posted a pic of kissing young boys. lol homo

happy birthday sintex!!! ha. motherfucker. bump acting like you're about to buy weed from hippies, a lot of it, and then pistol whipping them and taking that weed, selling, and spending it all at the dirtiest titty bar you can find, and on virginia slim ultra light menthol 120's. take pills, die.

Picture023-29.jpg

Picture009-32.jpg

Picture025-26.jpg

Picture018-29.jpg

Picture028-26.jpg

Picture026-23.jpg

Picture013-24.jpg

Picture016-24.jpg

Picture023-21.jpg

I have talked enough shit the last few days with no flicks, I figured why not post a few old ones. enjoy. pj's done got the buff. figured it was a good time to bring it out, what with all the gay love going on between you fuckers. yeah, you 2. fuck both of yall. why didn't my edit work? regardless, once again, there is some ruins of detroit page, I believe in the whatever part of this site that has nothing to do with graf. there are some decent artfag flicks I took, not that yall need to see the shit, since you live here and see the shit daily. also, that burrito lost, that was the day I swore off taco bell.

your e opinion don't count homie, you don't have enough posts! you obviously have a life, so you're not allowed to have a say in that. please do not talk like that, this thread is my life and without it I might kill myself. I cannot fucking wait till it's warm enough to go hoop everyday and take pretty flicks of flowers and sunsets. speaking of which, detroitred, you still play in the spring and summer, you got any decent spots? not to hood though, I am affraid of the hood.

I'm not sure where I am going to post the flicks, probably in BencHing MichIgan it metal heads but I am about to go to the yard and walk around for a few hours or until I get booted. when I get back and upload the flicks I will let yall know. if you haven't already been on that thread check it out, lots of ld's and some local shit, paid, peru, lush, olse. peace.