DETROIT GRAFFITI

Issac Brock

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 42.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• DSD666

• GLEN BENTON

• wickedwacko!

• LEEZYONE

poundin beers with dems painting street spots casually ducking cars, then just not ducking any. stumblin in the coney at 5am, the only white kids for miles.

waking up hungover to find one of the spots we did was on a biker bar, and we could have got our hands chopped off.... priceless.

wish i was up there right now, anyone got job and a couch for me? hahaha.

so photobucket done got its period or some shit so I couldn't upload all my flicks but here is an example of why rila is awesome at graffiti and you are probably not. biased. yes. step your game up kids. this dude does everytime he rolls through.

Picture040-26.jpg

Picture041-26.jpg

Picture042-25.jpg

Picture043-25.jpg

Picture044-23.jpg

Picture046-22.jpg

Picture047-21.jpg

that pear fill is fresh. ^ I didn't even notice yall shit got streaked until I posted the flicks.

there are a few things I will never understand. I love me some hating on motherfuckers for no good reason at all. but why would you fuck someones peice up, even if it were garbage and bad on the eyes, and not let a motherfucker know who a motherfucker is? am I just that dumb? is it like the unspoken thing in graf, shit on somebody but make sure they don't know it was you? oh well. that was the rest from yesterday. enjoy, peace.

that pear fill is fresh. ^ I didn't even notice yall shit got streaked until I posted the flicks.

there are a few things I will never understand. I love me some hating on motherfuckers for no good reason at all. but why would you fuck someones peice up, even if it were garbage and bad on the eyes, and not let a motherfucker know who a motherfucker is? am I just that dumb? is it like the unspoken thing in graf, shit on somebody but make sure they don't know it was you? oh well. that was the rest from yesterday. enjoy, peace.

its not really an unspoken thing in graffiti ......

....its a popular means for cats in this city to validate their presence when they are feeling left out because not everyone thinks they are fresh.

it happens to everyone....but more specifically.....it seems to happen most to anyone who repped swl.

p.s. thanks for posting those flicks....i was dreading going back and trying to find where that spot was.

i dont know how i feel about this.....

its kinda flattering but also kinda wak. i dunno, maybe if i painted graffiti my opinion would matter.

that PER'O piece is lookin pretty fresh. same with purge & arch

I think it's pretty rad that he rocked all of those styles and color schemes in one piece. It shows how versatile he is and it wasn't as though he was biting at all cause he obviously threw up everyone's name above each letter. I'm also assuming he's cool with all those guys. Never seen anyone do anything like that before though. It's different and original(in concept) and fun so I gotta give it a big fat bump just for that.

Also... That PEAR!

yeah no problem. I understand not everyone will get along. I even like the idea of capping peoples spots. battle the shit out in the street. but at least let a motherfucker know it was you, damn.

^same crew. I know I said this about teck the other day, but same thing for rilla. especially for rilla. look at his shit just in the last few months.

dude has styles for miles. that is another thing I never understood. I would like to think that if I could do more than just shitty throws, and had the skills that some of yall rock, I would do different shit constantly. that's why my fav shit out is cats like my homie eater, teck, rila, etc. those cats hardly ever do the same thing twice. constant progression.

yeah no problem. I understand not everyone will get along. I even like the idea of capping peoples spots. battle the shit out in the street. but at least let a motherfucker know it was you, damn.

^same crew. I know I said this about teck the other day, but same thing for rilla. especially for rilla. look at his shit just in the last few months.

dude has styles for miles. that is another thing I never understood. I would like to think that if I could do more than just shitty throws, and had the skills that some of yall rock, I would do different shit constantly. that's why my fav shit out is cats like my homie eater, teck, rila, etc. those cats hardly ever do the same thing twice. constant progression.

I'm thinkin it was you that lined that Kosher piece.

Makes perfect sense.