DETROIT GRAFFITI

Issac Brock

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 42.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• DSD666

• GLEN BENTON

• wickedwacko!

• LEEZYONE

3037144226_82b2a59ee7_o.jpg

either that large-looking woman is tiny... or that chicken is gigantic.

how do pigeons get THAT BIG. DO WANT.

Hormones... for the size of the pigeons and that woman...

This ad highly offends the fuck out of me...:huh: (not that much actually, but it is still screwed up.)

keep drinking milk and eating that shit and you will have breast larger than any chicken or fat woman on this earth.

our own thread? i dunno about that...

that skate spot needs a flat rail and some quick-crete...

it has a small one in the back but u cant really see it in the pic. and a couple shits u can grind on...props to whoever did it...if i skateboarded this would b a gangsta ass chill spot

PS Paranormal activity suuuuuuuuuuuucked

And don't sleep on cosplay. Mad fun depending on who you go as. Captain Harlock gets all the ladies. You just cant go up in there busted and disgusted... Poor Hygiene messes up all your game.

random dude: "Eh babeh you like my sword of omens?"

Scantily clad chick: "Get your stank'n ass away from me!"

Just because she watches Naruto doesn't mean you can roll up in a convention all bummy expecting to get some action.

it has a small one in the back but u cant really see it in the pic. and a couple shits u can grind on...props to whoever did it...if i skateboarded this would b a gangsta ass chill spot

PS Paranormal activity suuuuuuuuuuuucked

:lol: :lol: :lol: that movie looks stupid just from watching the preveiws. ive wasted money on shitty movies before and probley would have wasted my money on this film. thanx for the heads up dude

And don't sleep on cosplay. Mad fun depending on who you go as. Captain Harlock gets all the ladies. You just cant go up in there busted and disgusted... Poor Hygiene messes up all your game.

random dude: "Eh babeh you like my sword of omens?"

Scantily clad chick: "Get your stank'n ass away from me!"

Just because she watches Naruto doesn't mean you can roll up in a convention all bummy expecting to get some action.

went to a convention in highschool once. The whole place smelled like sweat, cheetos and ass.

Fun time though

so, I got a flick today, that just straight had me dumbfounded. I only get that way usually when I am in the company of a retard junkie bitch, or to many white people in the same room that like to wear their sisters pants, but today, I was absoloutely stunned. and it's some only in detroit type shit. flicks here in a few after they upload...

the south shall rise again!? what in the fuck is going on here?! is it a joke? I see obama/biden signs. is it halloween yet? so this is going towards 7 mile on john r, just west of john r on one of those funky ass streets. as a matter of fact, this old school joint below is on this street. fucking amazing. I was dumbfounded. stopped the whip, and just stared for a minute. flicks later...

Picture018-29.jpg

Picture019-28.jpg

Picture017-30.jpg