DETROIT GRAFFITI

Issac Brock

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 42.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• DSD666

• GLEN BENTON

• wickedwacko!

• LEEZYONE

I would of went and got that wall behind that otis, think a ward and some other shit, but since detroit cannot afford to mow the fuckng grass, I would of had to bring my machete, and alls I had was a box cutter. and unbump that fat fuck on grand blvd. who tried to splash me with a big ass puddle. all out of his way and shit. beating on fat people that think they can fight is hilarious. all fat and slow. bump fat people.

ditto^^^

god mother fucking damn it... i'm super fucking tired of always getting the first post shit... i don't have any flicks... fuck... hang on...

*edit*

oh snap! i was going to post flicks but i found something waaaaay the fuck better...

this moron caboose talking some duuuuumb shit again...

-Posted on Saturday, August 02, 2008 - 12:15 pm:

I was made aware of this site through a friend. The South West Latinos might not be some nationwide gang, but people ought to be aware of them for their own safety.

My childhood friend had a bad run in with them in the summer of 2007 as he was walking back home near that abandoned book depository (some people call it the paper factory). Apparently, SWL uses that building like some sort of club house. First he ran into one of them, and then three or four of them cornered him. It was a low traffic area, and so no one could see him. They saw that he was on his cell phone as he was walking and they asked him "who was phone?" in broken english before they proceeded to push him around, and eventually cold cocked him in the jaw because he was wearing Sneakers with White Laces. They just do that because it fits their acronym. I also heard they Smoke Wizard Leaf. I don't really do drugs, so I don't know what that is, maybe some kind of hallucinigenic super marijuana they use before they go out and commit their heinous crimes. It's probably why their graffiti pictures above is so colorful. I can only imagine what's going on in the mind of a gang member with a head full of mind altering substance.

Seriously, these guys are bad news and it would be in your best interests to stay away from where ever they are, but the problem here is that I've seen their tags in almost every bathroom all across Detroit, even in Midtown. I guess my best advice is to keep a watchful eye, and take care not to wear shoes with white laces.-

THE FUCK???????????????????

http://atdetroit.net/forum/messages/6790/149351.html?1224170187

here's some flicks before i bumped into that

149397.jpg

2319187964_c2a0bc8900.jpg

20750448_be2495829a.jpg?v=0

04-graffitiStAubin.jpg

graffiti_fontzzz.jpg

3635205538_6989bf4fb5_b.jpg

ahahahaha edit #2... found later down that same forum

"and can anyone put some truth to the rumor that Armee is KK's nephew? i've heard it before, but i don't know if it's ever been proven..."