DETROIT GRAFFITI

Issac Brock

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 42.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• DSD666

• GLEN BENTON

• wickedwacko!

• LEEZYONE

media is bullshit!

Iam not buying the video. Graff is underground work only. not exploited info.

Graff is only to be shared with people that get up only. this video is a idea from

style wars but in a new time period. Graff is a high price to pay game and this

chump is making $ on a video of it, people get up for the love of painting with no

money in involved and or risking there life. Fuck the media!

listen homie... no one needs to see 25 examples of how you aren't good.

i know everyone needs to start someplace, but that 'someplace' does not need to be broadcast across the whole universe, making the city look terrible.

keep working on your letters and try posting again once you have something people want to look at. i'm not trying to be an ass, just being honest. no one needs to see that stuff.

No, you listen "homie" it was a fucking joke I don't know who the fuck justin case is and what the fuck that was but it was funny looking so I was making a joke! if you can even comprehend that, this guy said keep working on your letters, if those were my "letters" please shoot me in the face and take all my paint. I can paint a lot better than you think and Im not even from your city, think before you speak or what I'll do to you will be Brutal man, brutal.

Learn to take a joke:lol: :lol: :lol:

Guest L.RonHubbard
Originally posted by seeking

listen homie... no one needs to see 25 examples of how you aren't good.

i know everyone needs to start someplace, but that 'someplace' does not need to be broadcast across the whole universe, making the city look terrible.

keep working on your letters and try posting again once you have something people want to look at. i'm not trying to be an ass, just being honest. no one needs to see that stuff.

yea, what were you thinking. get back to posting only the same ass goofy, chunky, broken apart, intentionally misproportioned, two color doo-dad filled styles that rule detroit with a fuckin iron fist.

Guest L.RonHubbard
Originally posted by seeking

hash! ha! i thought you died. you back in town?

cruks,

unless you're zombe, i wasn't talking to you. please stop threatening me over the internet, it's really kind of sad.

no. i just have a job in front of a computer, so now i can imagine how you feel. pretty soon ill be up to seven million posts too.

Guest L.RonHubbard

i like this new attitude you have. Its more positive, although you still seem to bicker with the toys on here more than necessary. I gotta give you some love on the freights too, its some good shit. I catch it every once in a while. Almost a year ago my boy caught a hash super flat dissed by you out here. Boy did that piss me off for like two seconds, but i know it was warranted so whatever.

seek the eraser

thanks for deleting my apologies.

rib- sorry for writing on your piece on the car. i was fresh outta the gates, i didn't know. no disrespect intended.

riku- sorry about the yard. i took that shit way too seriously. no disrespect intended.

deathbed- where my 7 bukks at homie?

sorry i didnt crop my pictures, i used the wrong files.

sorry you have to be picture nazi, seeking. i have seen way worse shit on this board. and i'm not calling you a "nazi", it's an expression. you should check your email. thank you. long days pleasent nights!

*****************plese do not delete this post*****************

dude, when you scan pictures, you need to crop the scanner bed out of the pic. you posted giant white areas with one pic in the corner. besides the fact that the actual pics were not of quality work, they were unecessarily huge. had they just been weak, i probably would have left them, (although trust me, you'd have gotten a world of shit for them) it was the size that got the axe.

hash still paints? fantastic. do share!