DETROIT GRAFFITI

Issac Brock

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

yall niggas thought for one second I actually retired my 12 oz, you're retarded. and damn sarcasm, even the dudes you dick ride think you're a faggot. but yo, you're doing a good job girl.

now to answer a couple questions, that pink over that gasm, that was just our way of being nice. it coulda been black out completely. so if any of you faggots talking shit on the sidelines want beef, just go ahead and pm me, and we will take care of your spots for you.

red, titty, that one was suppose to be green, we're just really lazy and smoke to much weed.

also, if you dont know what's going on right now, keep your mouths shut. i understand that this is a spectator sport. i mean i can only imagine sarcasm pulling his inhaler out of his fanny pack asking to hold hands when he is in highland park at 4 am, on a actual block.

but yo like I said, alls I know how to do is talk shit on the net. so get at me if you want it.

and yo dayenah, why dont you pm me and I will explain why, and you can tell me what you write so I can shit on you. with a jue.

gasm looks like hes fucking running shit out there.. from an outsiders perspective...

kids been done having spots for years, way before detroit became the hipster capitol of the universe, back when swl was a street gang from southwest detroit. even back in the days of stori using harness and pulley systems to do heaven spots. yeah, gasm crushes.

revok pays little mexicans to shake his cans at street spots. i seen it

I heard that revok and steel flew in from los angeles a few days ago to "handle" it, and by "it" I mean me! that made me laugh pretty hard. sarcasm not being a writer and getting made fun of by the same niggas he posts makes me laugh. dead puppies for some reason make me giggle to,