DETROIT GRAFFITI

Issac Brock

BORIS, good looks, I cannot say it enough.

from tom to nekst, jaunt to afri, oiler, anyone that lived, or

came through and left their mark. we all do the same thing, yet

most of us cannot be within 5 feet of each other. but in the end, we

all die, so rest in paradise to all our brethren.

peace.

JUES1

• 2 weeks later...
This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
12 OZ FOR REAL THIS SHIT SUCKS IM JUST COMING ON HERE TO TALK SHIT ABOUT THIS ..TAKSI...GANGSTER THAT SMASHED OVER THATMSK REYES DID ON MI AVE N BLVD AND DISSED THAT BIG CHAOS TOO ..WTF IS THIS WHAT 18 -21 YR OLD DUDES WHO HAVE NO CLUE JUST PAINT OVER HELLA FRESH ARTIST LIKE REYES ..AND NOW I GOTTA SEE SOME TAK THROWY OVER IT ...GHEY ..DO THAT IN YO HOOD .I DONT WAanna see it erryday .dont get mad we paint over it ...respect the game yungsters..dont rite back or comment i dont give a fuck ..take notes ..

i couldn't say that any better!!!

i can say if "dsd666" got out of the car when he took flick's.. they might be sweet..

B.A.H.

• Like 1

I actually use photobucket as you can see my bandwidth or whatever is full.

when I pay the money online later, I will have over 700 new flicks to post on

this site, and this thread.

I am back to benching, trying to learn freight history as much as my overall graf history.

in the end, I won't get out the whip.

I smoke way to much weed, and I am way to lazy. the only way you get me out

of my whip when taking flicks is to run up on who might be a writer if I see one,

road rage fights, and when I need to get a rello and a coffee.

also, if you know what I write, you can follow me on ig. it's open and blocked randomly, but until 12 oz does their ramp on the site, I have over 3100 pictures there, everything from slaps to streets to freights to prostitutes.

but when this site is revamped, I will always post here. there is a reason I still come here daily, back in the day ethersock owned the Os Gemos twins 12oz magazine from 98 or so?

between ARMY, FOHR, KOSEK, IGES, and DONT, and that magazine changed my life forever, so I will always post flicks here.

peace.

hit a spot last night that JADE had hands on, well, there was a lot of hands, but I heard he is gone, so we left his hands riding intact, and I threw up a rip jade for respect.

so no, I have no affiliation, with him or any crews affiliated, just sucked to hear while I was at a spot and I had no idea. thank you to the nigga that gave me the heads up at the spot.

peace to AfriSTK and NEKST, JADE, all your people, peace.