DETROIT GRAFFITI

Issac Brock

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 42.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• DSD666

• GLEN BENTON

• wickedwacko!

• LEEZYONE

Just cause DPD don't want to do a bunch of paperwork and go to court doesn't mean they don't have other ways dealing with shit. Taggers might get beat up, painted on and/or robbed. At least that's what Cory and Trevor told me. I wouldn't have any way of knowing this myself...

There are threats in Detroit you generally don't have in other cities because it's a free-for-all. The cops also aren't there to stop anyone from robbing you, shooting at you, etc. When these things happen…and they DO happen…you will probably wish you were going to jail in some other city. It's not necessarily your turf out there…especially if you're not from there.

KIDS DO GET CAUGHT! AND HAVE BEEN FOR YEARS> ALSO PEOPLE WILL SHOOT AT YOU AND TWEAKERS WILL RAPE YOU!

___DONT COME HERE STAY HOME.

I feel ya. And I acknowledged it's still dangerous with tweakers and crack heads, just found it weird to see the news where the cops just tell dudes to bounce without even a ticket or anything and a statement that they wouldn't arrest taggers...

It's not really the crack heads, they're usually harmless. It's more the hustlers, people that are armed and don't want you on their block. Personally, I've only been fucked with a couple times…had my shit stolen once but I have a friend with a bullet hole in his car and I couple others that have been held up/shot at.

I know someone on here knows GEIST, so that being said, next time some ones got a problem with my crew get at me through a phone call no need to talk shit on instagram. I know a certain individual who's got my digits your more then welcome to get them from him if something needs to be said, if he doesn't have them for some reason he will have them soon. (for future reference) that goes for my crew aswell and if peeps don't wanna handle shit like men then spots will be taken out (not a personal threat, in general)

You got the story twisted. Your boy papa Molly started it and I finished it. Then he shook and blocked me and wouldn't return my PERSONAL messages. Beefing in general isn't my thing, but mostly internet beefing. So now you know who I am, feel free to message me personally (like you could've before you posted this bullshit) and "handle it like men"