DETROIT GRAFFITI

Issac Brock

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 42.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• DSD666

• GLEN BENTON

• wickedwacko!

• LEEZYONE

yanoe,elmer,chub. bump those strats! good too see another guy put down in wah. luv that little sway on that store front makes me giggle, slider needs to finish that piece next to eufoe. drove by one day saw all the WAH dudes out there painting that building, its good too see a local crew that don't bite off one another. There seems to be a lot of recycled styles in this city.

not even trying to dick ride wah... by far one of the hottest crews in the D. only a handful of dope outta towners coming through.

also feelin that stori throw

WAH always been that deal.

that's the awesome part about graffiti, and this ain't directed at you, as you said, and I know, you ain't dickriding, but...

BUMP JASP. this niggas has just smashed since day one, holds all his shit down, didn't back the fuck down to sisthoes bitch ass, smashed Aires the fuck out and held his own down in the meantime, my point?

clicky high school shit. all this city scene is. there was a time a while back where niggas use to get together weekly in the spring and summer, different styles, laughs, different everything down to gang affiliation to mental health status, but niggas got together.

now it's who's who, who's cool, whatever. case in point, the youngin, the TRUTH, OKAY HS.

a year ago 99 percent of you called the nigga a toy and wouldn't talk to the nigga, he didn't even exist. now he wasn't out there like he is now, and it took him a year to progress, but that whole time, and YEARS before most of you were even here in Detroit, that nigga was painting. now cats coming out the wood work to get at him.

I love seeing out of town niggas doing their thing.

don't go over locals, you'll be alright.

also, don't pull a REVOK MSK bitch move and threaten niggas on a wall none the less, not even the internet, just to BITCH THE FUCK OUT.

we still waiting for you to make a nigga bleed. bitch you probably didn't tell your MSK AWR fam that I got at people that talk to you and paint with you personally, I'd fucking show up at Honest Johns, or any other hipster joint, blow your mouth out. cause as said before, big AMO ain't even starring me with solid ass right to the whole right side of my face. 6-8 400 pound niggas do not like sparring with me. you might catch me and get lucky and knock me out, but you're getting socked the fuck up.

now that ain't no biased shit. you fucking said you're gonna make niggas bleed. got the flicks. so when bitch? don't give me that when you see me in the street, as much as I talk, there a reason niggas don't fuck with me in the streets.

REVOK, you're a coward ass bitch. but your rap letters are pretty.

hollywood pretty ass hoe.

fuck I hate you, and I don't even know you.

IMG4836.jpg

IMG4837.jpg

IMG4842.jpg

IMG4845.jpg

^did not do, you'd know if it was me, I leave my motherfucking name.

peace to most of MSK AWR.

the 2 of you, OG ass niggas at that, KING status at death, both are some hoes.

you nigga, I was at the packard when you painted with your boys, you know who the fuck you are. I coulda been back in 5 minutes you fucking pussy. now who talks shit on the internet.

and hollywood ass hoe REVOK, man the fuck up nigga.

it's one thing to talk shit on 12 oz or instahipster, when you threaten violence on a fucking wall, against me, or my people, you better back that shit up you fucking coward punk bitch.

let the fanboy dickriding shit talkers do your fucking thing, I am out here hitting a chill spot, alone, in the market, you know the building, hint, it yellowish. come get some.

IMG4872.jpg

not only was my straight letter where that hael is but there was also a old irate and sensi there. had to cover that bomb with mostly wack bubbles yeah that's how big it was. blatant disrespect. I love how these old timers talk about respect and know nothing about it.

bump okay and Azul those dudes have stepped up there game. im excited to see those Kats get even better. more local bombers less piecers .

• Like 1

eh, PULP, sorry nigga, you done got gone over, politics.

Obama made me do it.

it was a roll down garage door on the east side, I will just assume it was fucking

nasty dissed out, because, why in the good world would an out of town nigga

go over me? so, sorry, no hard feelings, please, do not go and cap my spots out,

as that would be bad. no sarcasm there brother, I do not even like locals going over

a hand I did, let alone a nigga that don't or ain't from Detroit go over a throw, cause,

ya know, that's alls I does around these bitch.

catch that?

just kinda jumping off wicked convo and keeping it stirring, since I seem to be one of 2 people that post flicks in this cunt, I feel the need to type 17 paragraphs talking shit about nothing at all.

it's been a while since I destroyed a niggas spots, over 30, some of yall keep building em up, but just know, Uncle JUES here for yall. like Santa Claus homo ass, you sit on a nigga lap, you bound to get fucked, ya feel me? no homo.

that goes to any motherfucker that actually read this...

OUT OF TOWN NIGGAS, DON'T EVEN ASK YOUR FUCKING HOMIES WHO'S COOL AND WHO AIN'T, FROM NOW ON, A FEW OF US ARE JUST GOING TO CAP ALL THE PEOPLES SPOTS THAT THE OUT OF TOWNER THEY WERE WITH WENT OVER A LOCAL WRITER.

how's that for fucking fair? guilt by association, and I even took the time to put together a few niggas to go all out and actually fuck up all your spots east to west, southwest to 8 mile.

if you're reading this, and you think it applies to you, or your homies, it probably does.

no more fucking excuses. I know I am not the only local in this city that feels this way, so if you sick of losing your spots to anyone, get at me, free of charge, I do this for my city, and for me. who the fuck wanna WAR in this city? who the fuck wanna lose their whole squads spots because of 1 fucking dick? or 2. or however many of you there are, I only need ME, and I got way more than that.

death is the only fucking thing I know for sure is going to happen every breathe I take.

no more. if you wanna get on board. pm me. we don't matter how deep right now, all the gallon paint in the world, fireboys ready, tactically ready. this fucking stops.

there is enough room for all of us, and if there isn't leave the fucking locals alone, because you can already see "toys" fed up with some of you fucks, and it ain't cheap "toy fame."

it's a bunch of local writers sick of old niggas talking respect and "rules" to do what they want.

and this is coming out from me, the nigga that made way more I went over that nigga? mistakes than anyone here. or, I did it on purpose? I cannot change the past, I can only learn from my mistakes, and like I did, you niggas gonna learn to.

HS* BIA you know the fucking name, and this is my fucking life, not the fucking "game."

• Like 1

bump^ flicks, not OMAR, who is REMS, not to be confused with the real REM or REMIO, and I aint had to say all that but I did, cause that nigga smoke crack cocaine (REMS) and he really think he Remio.

shitty sail phone flicks. to cold to get out the whip, to lazy, to blowed.

IMG4949.jpg

IMG4951.jpg

IMG4952.jpg

IMG4956.jpg