DETROIT GRAFFITI

Issac Brock

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 42.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• DSD666

• GLEN BENTON

• wickedwacko!

• LEEZYONE

alright....alright...

with the resent onslaught of out of town cats either visiting and/or moving here...matched by an almost equal amount of new jacks half steppin and playing themselves for easy props.....a history lesson is in order.

first off....credit where credit is due....props to my brethren, DUBL FV.EBC(the real ebc, not the mirage out now) for lacing me with a shit ton of flicks this summer. almost all of these are taken by him.

2nd...props to everyone in these photos....if it were not for you...i have no clue what detroit graffiti would look like. these are the cats that pushed the boundaries for what graffiti should look like then, as well as continue to influence what graffiti will look like in detroit for years to come.

last...cool story br0!

first up to bat.....this dudes work ethic was focused daily....

DUBL EBC.FV.

Scan14.jpg

• Like 1

You do realize we can read who it is. It seems a bit dumb, a bit redundant, and a little bit helpful to law enforcement types to post who it is on every single post.

if you don't put their name on the photo how will you be able to find it if you search for it? thats the point of tagging photos.

cops already know who's gettin down and who's not. as long as folks aren't blowin up the spot in the process its whatever.

yo amo....I held back, I didnt talk shit. I said nothing about your crew, I said nothing about your people, I let this shit go like a fucking man and didnt say a word waiting for us to cross paths.

nigga tell fohr, wish, and pluto, along with your crew that you sent me those texts this morning and then bitched out, AGAIN, when it comes to throwing them fists.

your whole crew, fuck all yall niggas, this city is about to look like shit, and yall niggas got nobody but your faggot bitch made most hoe ass nigga I ever met in the streets to thank.

so fohr, wish, pluto, when your spots get dissed, just know that the reason you put a nigga down in the first place, the real, ORIGINAL DFW 7 mile while yall niggas were sucking your thumbs jacking off to batman the niggas were painting and setting the tone for this cities future., when you shit gets dissed, EVERYONE associated with AMO, EVERYONE, gets smashed out.

you motherfuckers wanna war with me? LD's DFW, who the fuck ever...yall niggas shoulda let me sleep, not talk, post flicks, and fight this faggot. but some of yall had to stick your dicks in the pot no homo on some mad homo shit. so here we go, PAK fuck you nigga, AMO, the rest of "DFW" except Gray and Deth, and to the rest of the LD fam in this city, should of put that faggot in check, like my mentors asked me to stop talking shit on 12 oz, and I did. now your spots are all fucked. see you faggots in the motherfucking streets.

KINGJUE1R TWD/DFW 7 mile, east side, get the fuck at me hoes. let the internet pussy gossip begin, you can catch me in the motherfucking streets.

its weird but i kinda miss those rants from dsd. but bump dubl and all those that set the tone for us to have the city and style that we do. and bump this being the detroit thread again and not the second msk thread[/quote

i missed the rants too. its halarious how as soon as beef starts cookin this thread is all the sudden bangin with users. bump all those dubl flics, i havnt seen alot of those.:cool: