DETROIT GRAFFITI

Issac Brock

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 42.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• DSD666

• GLEN BENTON

• wickedwacko!

• LEEZYONE

"fuck all you toys."

nah buddy, fuck you! I got a grip ton of new flicks, and a couple old folders I found from 07 that got some really funny, but awesome flicks. I say funny, but awesome because there are mad paids, refts, gasms, marms, and you can see how much those cats fucking progressed in 4 short years. pretty amazing looking at them cats old litter box. also, just old shit you mighta forgot about cause of the buff and the shit aint been riding for a minute. and robot, that dude was a fucking g.

so yeah, and seeing out of towners shit is fresh, it really is, but I agree whole heartedly with radiologist, fuck out of town cats, unless you visit here often, like in enders case shit even skrew. but I look at other threads, just like most of yall, and I would have to say fuck getting all dick ride on out of towners, since the early days till now, I think we got one of the best scenes in this country, and I think we take it for granted. like usual, I hate you all. peace to the older cats like fohr army gram, the real older cats like justo dibs game, and all you fucks out there doing your thing the last 6-7 years. flicks soon. peace.