DETROIT GRAFFITI

Issac Brock

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 42.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• DSD666

• GLEN BENTON

• wickedwacko!

• LEEZYONE

Quote:

Originally Posted by hazardious fumes (View Original Post)

SPEAKIN OF CATS WERE U AT JASP U FUCKIN PUSSY! UR FAM STILL STAY IN T-TOWN?

hahahaha dont think for a moment i wont put a fuckin bullet in your dome pussy and if i dont then someone will. you may know me, but not as well as you think. stay hideing behind your boys. dont be mad cause you cant compete.

...nobody should be threatening to kill anybody at all. no threatening to fuck with people's families or anything. this argument needs to stop here, and continue in a different environment if necessary. i thought this forum was about graffiti, not people's bullshit.

yeah i guess this is what toys do when they lose there beef. believe me, people will drop like fly's if anything happens to my family. that's a PROMISE....come on sist PM me back you scared bitch

yo bump the kid ayem and melo. melo gets progressively worst when I am around. and ayem either runs out of paint cause he was huffing it, or he meant to do it. either way, good lookin on rolling through. and that one girl that actually flicks shit, post that shit! so glad I got a new camera, and a new whip, felt good just rollin around today catching flicks. peace to all you fucking assholes. bump jasp. some flicks I took today. some old. some new.

DSCN0013.jpg

DSCN0011.jpg

DSCN0010.jpg

DSCN0007.jpg