DETROIT GRAFFITI

Issac Brock

All Detroit writers need to start showing the "out of towners" who's house this is.

Stop bumping and kissing their asses!!!!!!

Start wrecking their shit.

If your from out of town, visit, then leave!!!!! Your wearing out your welcome.

Dont FUCK with Detroit!!!!!!!

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 42.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• DSD666

• GLEN BENTON

• wickedwacko!

• LEEZYONE

Doesnt anyone get it?

The out of towners are here to stay unless they are run out!!!!

Detroit will no longer belong to us!!!!

Think about it!!!! There will be nothing here for the real Detroit writers.

Bump only Detroit writers.

Doesnt anyone get it?

The out of towners are here to stay unless they are run out!!!!

Detroit will no longer belong to us!!!!

Think about it!!!! There will be nothing here for the real Detroit writers.

Bump only Detroit writers.

Someone needs to get a muzzle on their bitch, cuz I'm tired of reading this shit.

On a lighter note, ran in to revok and rime at the packard yesterday, got a couple black book tags for rant, apparently dudes got a spot in our beautiful city and I for one welcome it. Said he love it the last time he was here, so I they're showing love why respond with hate... Maybe cuz you're a piece of sgit you can only produce shit

Ayem, cool always clean and dope style. Fuckin elmer, one of the best in the city imo. Lush, not my fav but he's strait. Melo, dudes fresh as hell. And ramen, wtf? All I've ever seen from that kid is throwies and hands on grand river in a style he looks like he bit from youtube vids. Prove me wrong I guess

Someone needs to get a muzzle on their bitch, cuz I'm tired of reading this shit.

On a lighter note, ran in to revok and rime at the packard yesterday, got a couple black book tags for rant, apparently dudes got a spot in our beautiful city and I for one welcome it. Said he love it the last time he was here, so I they're showing love why respond with hate... Maybe cuz you're a piece of sgit you can only produce shit

woooooah. are you talking shit about dsd or the fake dsd with the extra six? i pray to god youre not talking about dsd...for your sake at least.

Ayem, cool always clean and dope style. Fuckin elmer, one of the best in the city imo. Lush, not my fav but he's strait. Melo, dudes fresh as hell. And ramen, wtf? All I've ever seen from that kid is throwies and hands on grand river in a style he looks like he bit from youtube vids. Prove me wrong I guess

? was this post even called for? Lusher is baller as fuck and i see a lot of Ramen and have posted it....his throw is dope as hell and he smashed out your boys shit cuz for some reason your boy Xed him out for no reason???? hmm...and besides Ramen is the one i believe putting the show together Lush told me last night so calmmmmm down.