DETROIT GRAFFITI

Issac Brock

you think it wouldnt be as 'slow' as it is... due to a tv show coming into town next month to shoot that lame ass ABC ish. get on tv erryone

Speaking of

Bump half of a Yeah throw being on screen in the new karate kid for like .5 seconds.

There were others but i couldn't read em

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

yo snickelfritz, I don't know if you are new or just a new name on here but someone who has been around, but go back and look at all the pages, reposts are cool, I do it all the time when this bitch slows down, but you obviously get out and take a few flicks here and there, and there was some new shit from this last week that could of been flicked and posted. not being an asshole, just suggesting. flicks in a few, peace.

yo snickelfritz, I don't know if you are new or just a new name on here but someone who has been around, but go back and look at all the pages, reposts are cool, I do it all the time when this bitch slows down, but you obviously get out and take a few flicks here and there, and there was some new shit from this last week that could of been flicked and posted. not being an asshole, just suggesting. flicks in a few, peace.

Ya im new to this site and i havent took flicks in a while cause i havent had a camera for a while but im about to get one next week.

• Like 1

one of my old hookups got flicked. The elements done fucked it up. I never look for em

a lot of what i did was on the freeway and them have been gone for years. Good

to see some old stuff props.

summer 1 is over in a few days. I don't put myself in

potential situations right before the end of a semester and especially one that im doing

good in... miss my final exams.....

I've tried this before. Anybody in pontiac that can scoop

i can shoot gas at. Anybody in town with a plan i'm less than

20 minutes out on the bus... or not...

chill spot top tip or conservative streetsides

40s and blunts on a sunny day