DETROIT GRAFFITI

Issac Brock

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 42.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• DSD666

• GLEN BENTON

• wickedwacko!

• LEEZYONE

who the fuck is aqua lung? he a super hero that I aint up on? me and eggberto only get together on burrito night, which aint ven happened yet, so the probability of you seein us in the same spot, except facebook, is slim to none. we dont roll with the same good peoples. and if "aqua lung" wants to get at me, well, a nigga aint to hard to find...

My bike is already pink with purpley green sparkle flakes <3

Does that username even exist? I've had a clean mailbox ever since I unblocked myself offa this name. Wait, there's only one cat with one post who joined in 03, from new jersey. Er, what?

Also, oberon makes me fart way too much. Bell's made it taste better, but these farts are flipping rank.

detroits graffiti scene is stuck on puberty.

how do you figure? as far as aqua lungs go, I could care less, I aint got no fucking lense for my camera, as you can see, I point and click, rarely do I even see anything anymore that makes my fat ass actually get out the whip, as you can see from the puke that was never fully cleaned off my shotgun window, that you can clearly see in my flicks. if it's foggy, it's my wonderful girlfriends puke from like 2 years ago. puberty? all fucking man up in this bitch. eggberto dont ride bikes, he uses jetpacks to get around. that dick flick, highly uncalled for friend. glad to see all that education is paying off! what else? I guess that's it. thanks for relaying the message deco, you're a stand up motherfucker you know. have you yet to post a flick? just wondering?I mean please, keep coming back. nobody else pays attention to me anymore, and I need someone to talk shit to. fuck you all.

sev

fel

malt

deco 23

justo

game

dibs

you kidding. deco23 on some king shit son.

Surprised he didn't include the whole Rockafella

fam and Rocksteady crew in his roll call. Or at

least Jiggaman. Dont let him fool you. Hes either Cope2,

or Michael Jordan. I heard Raffi give him a shout out

on one of my little sisters tapes