DETROIT GRAFFITI

Issac Brock

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 42.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• DSD666

• GLEN BENTON

• wickedwacko!

• LEEZYONE

pretty sure that first one got dissed hard. regardless, bump everything you've done, except a couple fires...yeah. I mean, you know, still better than what comes out these hands. but it's always fun to look back and laugh. regardless, bump burzum, or whatever the fuck he's writing these days!

just learned how to steal gifs

ummm, hey asshole, I need you to let me in on this, and don't tell me how to do it on a mac. you know me. seriously. like I can afford a mac. I cannot even afford my child support this month. my son is gonna have to open up his own got damn trap house for lunch money. seriously, someone tell me how this is done on bill gates machines. in other news, if you read the paper, or the news online, warren evans announced yesterday that we were down a whole 20 "reported" homicides from this time last year. a few hours later we had 5 homicides, one which included a burning car in the packard plant with a body in that bitch. anyone got flicks!

^of dead people, or dogs, not graffiti. we've seen it all already.

D: So open your macbook pro, go to applications> utilities> grab. Open grab go to capture> selection. drag the frame over your image. Save as. Open image in Preview and save as jpeg. O shit, you said NOT on a mac....I'm sure there's some sort of PC equivalent but I thank the computer gods that I don't have to figure that shit out.

D: So open your macbook pro, go to applications> utilities> grab. Open grab go to capture> selection. drag the frame over your image. Save as. Open image in Preview and save as jpeg. O shit, you said NOT on a mac....I'm sure there's some sort of PC equivalent but I thank the computer gods that I don't have to figure that shit out.

You could Apple+Shift+F4, too. Its much easier and its only a 3 button combination.

Just dropping mac knowledge.