DETROIT GRAFFITI

Issac Brock

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 42.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• DSD666

• GLEN BENTON

• wickedwacko!

• LEEZYONE

its a little early in the game for them to be considering themselfs "freight killers" im not being a hater here eather im just sayin, paint all the auto racks you want it wont even put a dent in them they are the most over abundent cars in the u.s.....ive been doing freight for 9 years strong and never considered myself a "freight killer"........i consider onorok,sigh,jase cav,mone,kaput,sigh,heist,king157,sibl,pre,nace,gsouth,myth,awe.. list goes on,you kids are putting in work and thats good to see but yall aint no killers, your gonna need to goe thru about 14 pairs of shoes befor you can consider yourself a killer....

P2190168.jpg.e426e2d169cad855da7db55de892deb5.jpg

• Like 3

its a little early in the game for them to be considering themselfs "freight killers" im not being a hater here eather im just sayin, paint all the auto racks you want it wont even put a dent in them they are the most over abundent cars in the u.s.....ive been doing freight for 9 years strong and never considered myself a "freight killer"........i consider onorok,sigh,jase cav,mone,kaput,sigh,heist,king157,sibl,pre,nace,gsouth,myth,awe.. list goes on,you kids are putting in work and thats good to see but yall aint no killers, your gonna need to goe thru about 14 pairs of shoes befor you can consider yourself a killer....

True that. I would say you have to be hitting freights steadily for about at least 10 years to officially rep that title.

I would consider you a freight killer gnash. I respect you being humble tho.

Some more freight killers = coupe, crow, kerse, etc.

Just a thought... Was king157 on that level when he started writing that name?

Was he a toy that grew into the name and made it official or did he write something previously?

Either way keep doing your thing, guys. I'm not hating at all.

DFK is a good acronym regardless. You had to know you would get some shit for it though if the k stands for killers or kings.

I would suggest keeping it at Krew but who the fuck am I?

I smell feet, but that's cause it's laundry day. who wants to bet me that the city somehow fucks this up, majorly at that, and that the federal funds disappear, or there wasn't "enough" or something stupid happens. who? I am pretty sure the Packard is a number 1 on the list, but I don't believe a fucking thing until I see this shit with my own eyes. although, I gotta say, Bing has done more than our last 4 mayors have combined, at least dude is trying. The only people that will cry about this is people who didn't actually grow up in the hood and wants to see Detroit fail even more, or people who only paint chill spots, that aren't so chill anymore. go bomb. die.

I feel you guys on the killer part....i wasnt saying dudes get up alot or anything....but its just annoying how people always have something negative to say....and stop with the self promo shit.....people paint there one name all over.....GRAFFITI IS SELF PROMO.....its like a billboard...or a flashing sign.....bump noe

i painted a freight once and i thought about hitting street spots before. bump everyone for being killers. except dsd, killing big macs don't count.

!!!!!!!!!!!!! you old fucker! hi my names___________ want to go for a jog! fuck you buddy! and not for making fun of me for being a lazy fat fuck, but for making me want to go eat a got damn big mac! watch out though fucker, I've been drinking milk all week, and lifting weights again. bout to be beefacke up in this piece!