DETROIT GRAFFITI

Issac Brock

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 42.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• DSD666

• GLEN BENTON

• wickedwacko!

• LEEZYONE

for the last 5 years on this board i have read a ton of bullshit posted, all you people do is diss on one another. how long will it take for you guys to relize all your doing is making yourselfs look like toys. detroit has the potential to be a great art city but you guys keep setting your city back with your beefs and hate. i remember when there was only 5 people painting in detroit, the same people you diss, dont u relize if it was not for these people you would be nowhere. grow up, shut up, and paint. the only reason for this board is to show your work and the progression it has taken. also why the hell dont you people paint full on productions? all i ever see is bombs and throw ups, wheres the backrounds?

sev

fel

malt

deco 23

justo

game

dibs

this post creeped me out. dont worry though, elmer told me he is going to start doing full on production street sides. background and all. have you not seen whatever the fuck that factory is across the packard? illest wall in detroit. hands down. production took days. I will slightly agree that some mass reposts pnly need to happen when shit is that slow, the only time I do it. but at least there are flicks. and beef? there aint no beef. just a bunch of internet drama queers hiding behind computers. there is no real beef in detroit. niggas are scared to fistfight in 2010, except a few of you, you know who you are. that kosher shock stone wall hurt my eyes in the best way possible. shit is blingin. bump it. now if you'll excuse me, I got some babies to make. you know how we sign off now a days, but for those that dont, let me do it again. fuck almost all of you. die.

the beef is on the computer, and some in the streets. i do agree people like to run the trap and when it comes down to it nothing but words are exchanged. no need to fight but if it comes down to it people should pucnh faces, but to many think with a gun these days. i did see that wall across the pack. but not enough full on productions out there. i think everyone should get down and paint a huge production. all you have to do is create a proposal and shop it around. plenty of people out there want stuff painted but they want something to look good not a bunch of names lined up. even though just names are great ,characters and backrounds with pieces are even better.

you hear that fud? you need to start doing those horrible ass characters again. hey fud! FUCK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I might just stop by the crib tonight and shit on your porch. all cause you wrote fud. get at me you little bastard. oh yeah, fuck flicks. although, if you haven't already done so, check out the BencHing MichIgan page in metal heads. the lay up by my house is full as fuck and fatty started lifting weights again, I figured maybe I will work on my cardio and walk around that bitch for a few hours and chain smoke and take flicks. die.

• Like 1

We was tryin to get it in at the

trainstation. Fun got crushed by some random

hero in a black jeep liberty.

The question: Going down Vernor by the train station

you go thru that tunnel. Soon

as you come out on the left is a street called

Newark. Going left there are a bunch of corrugated

metal doors and one of them is open. Is that how

you get in? I tried to scope it out myself but

that Liberty hero came up talkin about police.

• Like 2

We was tryin to get it in at the

trainstation. Fun got crushed by some random

hero in a black jeep liberty.

The question: Going down Vernor by the train station

you go thru that tunnel. Soon

as you come out on the left is a street called

Newark. Going left there are a bunch of corrugated

metal doors and one of them is open. Is that how

you get in? I tried to scope it out myself but

that Liberty hero came up talkin about police.

magic 8ball says .......Shhhhhhhhh!!!.....lol

I wouldn't mind takin a trip there again

DECO23!!!! All day. Good talk until he said everybody paint together and shop around for legals.

...and leaving guns out of fights???? What the fuck? This is graf, son. You love it, you take anger out on it at the most extreme in your life. You're mentally fucked, fuck it...I'd shoot a muthafucka over graf (back in the day). My little boy stopped me from painting streets for now, let alone extreme violent graf beef. Cats grow up and shit. But, watch out for those youngsters that got nothin' to lose but this shit. Shit happened elsehwere, it's only a matter of time before a cat plug a cap in someones domepiece over a spot out here.

Alright, I'm done for a long while guys. Have a nice summer. Till next year, "Syntex", out for 2010! gotta sell some t-shirt designs. Big ups that real nigga DSD!!!!