DETROIT GRAFFITI

Issac Brock

glen that was fucking PAINFUL. just like rosie o'donnel's bi-sexual bridal shower...

also, i would've figured there'd be D-Cut profile pics with some people on that sterile fucking path.

lastly, no one should have to run from anyone at the electronic music fest...you should be running FROM the electronic music fest.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Ward I wasnt trayin to diss you but, dont talk disrespectfully

to some one then expect respect.not like my couple freights are healing the sick and changin the lives for all who witness them roll past. dont nobody but a graff head gives a fuck about that shit. It really doesnt matter if its me or Daser. ( which by the way would beat your ass worse then i would any day.) dont you ever in your mother fuckin life talk down on some one then compliment urself. then expect recognition. Espically from me or my crew. WARD- "Yea I dont let the fame get to me!" or " Its kind of a BIG deal!" i got some more of those too. practice dont buy experience. Go paint somethin.

Don't quote me fool. You know I never said anything of the sort.

Act like you know me when we've only chilled together like twice. And nothing like that ever came out of my mouth. What's with this lame attempt at defamation of character just cause you mad? That's weaksauce.

I'm far more humble than that. The only reason I mentioned my freights is because you were discrediting me. I don't think I'm out of line in standing up for myself. Speaking of standing up for myself, I'm not scared of you or daser so don't try to intimidate me. I don't care about your bullshit talk. You're not a gangster. Quit fronting. :lol:

just woke up got the response i was lookin for so lets do it again. ward i dont think i would want to chill with you but all of 2 times. the first time was alright because you kept your distance an your girl gave me somethin to look at for a minute the second time well. there called MY NUTS hop off em. your style is as useless as glens opinion about everything. hes like "yea all i did was take marms old 'M' an flipped it upside down, to make my 'w' then i switched the kink in his 'A' to face the opposite direction. kept the 'R' an well the 'D' just kinda came to me." i dont know much about the real but i can tell, u fake as a mother fucker. i dont fight people i know i can beat, but when we collide the math will do itself. im gonna push them glasses of yours straight back in your face. never claimed to be a gangster, but i roll with a gang of motherfuckers, been in real live shoot outs no lyin or frontin, im too stupid to be scared so if its my time im comming. no i dont like fags that prolly why i dont like u... QUEER! yo vaccum i cant access that private message, i hope it was negative. dont worry fuckers ill be back soon to post a minute by minute chart or what all i did today so you can see how i live not that any one cares but, just so i can waste more of yalls time. an totall express how i feel so those of you with out much goin for ya can read it. draw a conclusion on it an. an then respond to it as if im not happy with my life an how things are goin so im lookin for some feed back to help guide me in a better direction.. today is the best day of my life.

"hoes as truck drivers"?? I can see that being a bad idea...

Also, tokes, it was a positive message... because when you told me to hit you up over non-existant drama, you were pretty adamant about not talking to me because I was scary or something. I'm a nice person with retard sense and a shitty dier, you know that. I don't hate, I just love and stay high. Except for the times that I'm sober.

^ that nigga had a pistol! to many pistols in a 24 hour period for me. if I wanted all that, I would of stayed in the military and went to iraq. peace to that nigga pak, dems, and reft. and the homie loaf. sisto knows kung fu. one time I went to grab a can out his bag and he kicked me in the face from 18 feet away. sisto is pretty awesome at life. glad to be boys. most of yall suck at life. and graffiti. I am king. on the real to, bump that dude paid. yeah I said it. in the same paragraph with the homies. now someone start talking some dumb shit. oh, and a few flicks. peace.

Picture002-24.jpg

Picture004-24.jpg

That nigga was so shook he didn't wanna step away from the truck... cause he knew I couldve took him down if I had to....so he stayed by the truck wit his hand on the burner......lol

TD. All this shit out here why yall wanna write on my shit

Me. Hey I'm just takin pictures of urban decay for my portfolio

TD. It was u and. Some others guys

Me. Do u see anyone with me...I'm just out here tryin to make a livin just like u my brother....

Etc... Etc... Etc...

but for the most part it was a good day .....

Bump the homies

Cues

noe

ehem

Bogus

jue

Ape

Aarf

semitruckdriveroner