DETROIT GRAFFITI

Issac Brock

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
duh2.jpg

:lol: :lol: :lol:

That shit might be funny, but it's true as fuck. On some gay shit...... If I snatched you up and put a fuckin' chainsaw to your neck, or burned you 'cause I thought you were a witch, you'd not be thinkin' that 666 shit is fresh.

It's usually the lamest fuckin' punk ass soft ass bitches that find 666 type bullshit is amusing. I'd have you fuckin' crying on some real hardcore shit. I'm calling it out and I'm proud, I'm RELIGIOUS as fuck, which coincides with morality & bravery.....and I'm religiously VIOLENT. ESPECIALLY when it comes to fake as bitches with their 666 bullshit, when they couldn't handle fuckin' torture on themselves but somehow think that shit is cool.

This has to be THE touchiest subject in my entire life, 'cause I base my whole shit on morality, conviction, and religion. But damned if I don't believe in being the most hardest Old Testament ass teaching muthafucka cats run into. Fuck you, and anything you PRETEND to stand for when you feel like you should be fittin into whatever crowd you're around at the time. Laugh one more time at me with saying that 666 shit is played out, and I'll bring it to you.

...and abc's, I ain't call you out. You do whatever you do...you called yourself out, and I called out "this might not even be serious". Which I know you weren't, didn't give no hint to who you were, you just was noided. Just the correspondence between us was amusing how we talked.

If you're justifying yourself, when I thought you were shooting the shit, being a bullshitter, then damn......you're on some funny ass shit too.

But, FTW, and fuck detroit's economy makin' cats act fucked up. I give the benefit of the doubt, and wholeheartedly say you were clownin' JUST LIKE ME. No need to give explantions.....

And for all you cats that ain't fuckin' fake ass clowns, goodnight & have a safe weekend. Or be thinking that devil shit is amusing, get caught up in an alley...even just minor shit like gettin' shot at and start screamin' like a bitch....then realize some shit in life. That life's short, and there ain't no time to delve on the atrocities that go on in this world to pretend the shit is cool, when you ain't come near experiencing them.

But don't fall out of place to where you stand in the pecking order, because there's some real bad ass muthafuckas out there waiting upon your arrival. I'm a pretty cool cat, and pretty much respect EVERYBODY until they give me a legit reason not to, believe that. But, ever approach me with some devil, satanic BULLSHIT, and I'll show you in REAL LIFE what you're interested in.

so wait, are we not cool cause my name got 666 in it? for the record, I love jesus. and thanks for posting flicks swag, at least someone did today.

pak, spawn, my bad, I couldn't find dance dance revoloution tonight, and didn't feel like looking to hard, I got home, seen where it was on the net, and laughed. I drove by that bitch twice. spawn I got you next time I see you.

radiologist after my 666 post

just because you're on some "kick some ass for jesus" shit, doesn't mean that's what works for everyone. talking about what one person has seen for pain and suffering is pretty retarded in itself also. Not everyone goes through a rough patch in life and just decides that looking up to an empty sky will get them through it. some people find their own strength in THEMSELVES, not some random deity to support them. i'm not satanic, or religious, and if you ask me, what i am is none of your fuckin' business, and what YOU are is NONE of anyone's business, either way, yours or mine, i doubt either one of us is right.

now, on to the sad truth. the fact that you have nothing better to do with your free life now than lurk on 12oz and try to get people to think your sintex. I was actually happy to hear that you were doing well with yourself, but now it's pretty pointless because you spend your free time on here being a dick about stupid shit. I know what you're pissed about, that motosoul crap, and it has nothing to do with anyone on here but one dude, if you want to talk shit about that, then pm him, but just because i have a job with said person, don't fucking drag me into that bullshit. Calling me a flake because i wanted to make some cash makes you just look jealous.

riley freeman...

"huey, nigga you gay."

"jail nigga, you gay."

"yall niggas are gay."

yeah, pretty much sums it up. I didn't even take up 2 got damn pages with no fucking flicks.

I said it once, say it again, man the fuck up, settle the shit in the street! why are cats in 2009 going into 2010 so affraid to get their ass beat. when I was a kid I could fight every kid on the block and be best friends after. now a days cats hide behind screens and talk shit. GAY! oh yeah, some flicks.

Picture001-24.jpg

Picture004-23.jpg

Picture019-23.jpg