DETROIT GRAFFITI

Issac Brock

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
get at me in a pm leezy. to answer your question red, pretty simple. more than half the shit that gets dissed out, especially loaf, or anything fbs, dont have no handstyle, piece, throw. just a line, scribbles, whatever. and not just fbs, anyone. so "everyone else" is anyone on some punk bitch shit that is to pussy to let a motherfucker know they got beef. sometimes it's pretty obvious, but to me it's kinda like fucking a persons car up. pussy shit. just let people know you're dissing them out. I am sorta biased on shit cause I chill with certain people everyday. but like I said, it aint just fbs. anyone that gets dissed, should get the respect to know who did it.

word....i feel what you are saying. ive always enjoyed the satisfying feeling of doing a throw up over a spot i dissed. just drawing a line threw it just seemed like a waste of paint.

get at me in a pm leezy. to answer your question red, pretty simple. more than half the shit that gets dissed out, especially loaf, or anything fbs, dont have no handstyle, piece, throw. just a line, scribbles, whatever. and not just fbs, anyone. so "everyone else" is anyone on some punk bitch shit that is to pussy to let a motherfucker know they got beef. sometimes it's pretty obvious, but to me it's kinda like fucking a persons car up. pussy shit. just let people know you're dissing them out. I am sorta biased on shit cause I chill with certain people everyday. but like I said, it aint just fbs. anyone that gets dissed, should get the respect to know who did it.

DSD, stick to being the fbs bitch picture taker and shut your mouth when it comes to graffiti, since you don't even do it and evidently know nothing about it in general or its history in Detroit. All of Loafs cum around your mouth is making you sound even stupider than him. I don't normally get involved in this online graffiti bullshit, or graffiti bullshit period, but you sound so fucking stupid. This is not one big social club, its graffiti, and if you participated in it at all or really knew anything about it you would know that anonymity is part of the game. Its why we don't go around the fucking city writing our birth names with our social security numbers next to them. Just because cope2 puts his face all over the internet doesn't mean that's how everyone goes about what they do. Graffiti is a personal thing and people all do it for their own reasons. You on the other hand are just trying to be a part of something you don't even participate in. In fact, if you knew anything you know how absurd it is that graffiti has even become an institution that some random nerd can just go on the internet and join.

And you talk about leaving a name, tell that to your boy Elmer who thought he had the right to buff out some shit under a bridge that had graffiti under it since before he picked up a can of spray paint, without leaving a name. So lets not be hypocrites here. In fact, i've had many pieces, throwups, and tags crossed out with no name in sight. If me or my people diss some shit out best believe we will leave our names, and we've had to handle it like that before, Loaf knows. But were not a bunch of pre-pubescent toys running around the city with ultra inflated egos because they paint in a place where there aren't many of us (DSD not included in "us"). All I can say is that on my end of this madness we're a bunch of grown ass men trying to do what we have fun doing, we're not starting beef or going over shit, we leave that for the toys... so keep it up and we'll keep laughing.

Oh, and one on one faygo will beat the shit out of any one of you, especially you loaf... so why don't you keep talking on the internet... And that roller... we'll see what happens... people still put in effort doing that regardless if the crew is repped anymore. Would you go over a CFC roller if one existed? No, you're just trying to stir up some shit for some unknown reason... maybe your mommy didn't pay enough attention to you growing up or something, all I know is get over it and grow the fuck up. We don't care about you, get that through your fucking heads.

KingKosherVSOPSDC only smoking Detroit's finest

IF the only names crosssed out are those EXCEPT for the elmer, it sure is knwn that elmer crossed it out....i did that on my own discretion... too bad the roller broke. ..on the simple fact you coldnt paint closer to any of your other homeboys on that wall..... IF YOU DONT HAVE THE ENERGY THEN DONT DO THE SHIT YOUve BEEN DOIN... ive never said anythin bad about what you are about if anything ive respected you RUFIO. detroit is a big enough city to find your own spots ...but instead you find it alright to paint next to people who already have shit there. i painted that bridge by myself keepng a safe distance from ANYTHING there. sweet... looks like i painted with you, i probably should have taken that as a compliment right??. should have said somethin to me the other night when we were all chillin in E. markt....

IF the only names crosssed out are those EXCEPT for the elmer, it sure is knwn that elmer crossed it out....i did that on my own discretion... too bad the roller broke. ..on the simple fact you coldnt paint closer to any of your other homeboys on that wall..... IF YOU DONT HAVE THE ENERGY THEN DONT DO THE SHIT YOUve BEEN DOIN... ive never said anythin bad about what you are about if anything ive respected you RUFIO. detroit is a big enough city to find your own spots ...but instead you find it alright to paint next to people who already have shit there. i painted that bridge by myself keepng a safe distance from ANYTHING there. sweet... looks like i painted with you, i probably should have taken that as a compliment right??. should have said somethin to me the other night when we were all chillin in E. markt....

how can you preach "find your own spots" when referring to a wall that you hit after someone else already did. lets keep it funky.....esau and justo hit it first....then you hit it(which is not a big deal) no one cares how close it was or how far it was. then kosher/purge/arch/pear hit it. its not your spot to dictate who should be on it or not. it just really sounded like you were trying to make "something out of nothing" with that situation. you could have called dude or tried to talk to him...but instead you tried to boss up and take it upon yourself to buff them. just please stop trying to make something out of nothing..there are enough cats around trying to do that.

how can you preach "find your own spots" when referring to a wall that you hit after someone else already did. lets keep it funky.....esau and justo hit it first....then you hit it(which is not a big deal) no one cares how close it was or how far it was. then kosher/purge/arch/pear hit it. its not your spot to dictate who should be on it or not. it just really sounded like you were trying to make "something out of nothing" with that situation. you could have called dude or tried to talk to him...but instead you tried to boss up and take it upon yourself to buff them. just please stop trying to make something out of nothing..there are enough cats around trying to do that.

come on now..you got salty about somebody doing some tags around your throwup on a viaduct/bridge... who are u to dictate tht it was in the wrong??? honestly i dont care who hit the bridge first or who hit it last. i kept my distance from anything else on the wall...

you seem to be quite upset with the fact im on the other side of the fence

PM, me by the way.

yo, first off, get your shit right homie. I've been aruond a lot longer than you think. 2nd, you know you fucked up right? yeah, you bitch. gram might be a big boy, and he might be able to scrap, and I don't know dude personally, he might be a good dude, I don't give a fuck. you better hope to God that he has your back though, I can tell you that. I hope your bitch ass is at Woodbridge tonight, cause if my fat ass gets out the house, and I see your bitch ass, you know it's on. you crossed the motherfucking line so hard there is no turning back for you homie. you talked shit, on the fucking internet no less, in a forum, to the wrong cat. loaf is the least of your worries now bitch. copy and paste this shit, and run to the cops, cause they are gonna be asking who fucked you up that badly, and when I do, I will do my time with a smile on my motherfucking face. you're right about one hoe, I don't bomb, I don't do graffiti on your level, but I get way more fucking ignorant, and done been locked up before, and I don't give a fuck. my adreniline is so hard right now I am ready to do this shit. loafs cum on what? what because loaf is my boy and that is who I chill with? why don't you throw kosek and sisto up in that line to. why not eater, I am at his crib all day. bitch you should of asked about me before you opened your fucking mouth. because when I get through with that shit, it's gonna be fucking wired shut, believe that. faggot.

my bad, well, maybe not, you did use my mans screename. I know what you look like homie, I don't know what you look like kosher, but I am gonna leave at this, I thought that you, yeah you, met you in eastern market, smoked a joint with you, I thought you wrote that shit, my bad. shit maybe not, maybe you feel the same way, get it out, let your whole crew get out what they gotta say on the net, cause like I said, fuck graf, I am on some all out ignorant shit now. new kosek.

Picture036-20.jpg

Picture038-20.jpg

Picture040-19.jpg

Picture041-19.jpg

Picture042-18.jpg

Picture045-15.jpg

Picture046-15.jpg