DETROIT GRAFFITI

Issac Brock

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 42.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• DSD666

• GLEN BENTON

• wickedwacko!

• LEEZYONE

only 3 people hit me up about the truck, as I said before, if you want to be there, pm me

and let me know if you can make it, I will tell you what time it is happening and what day.

I would just say it but I am paranoid, and really fucking excited to see this shit happen, and don't want it to get fucked up. and like I said, if you planned on doing it this week, please hit me up, I want my son to be able to sit back and have a beer with me one day and see it. I will be filming it, so bring a bandana or something to cover your ugly fucking faces! peace.

look, it's fucking happening. It is consuming my thoughts. no bbq though. you wanna bbq afterwards, I will ask loaf if we can chill there maybe he is down to bbq. I just wanna get there, get the jack under it, light it on fire, and get it out the window. it will be filmed, bring something so your face is covered and not shown on film. new flicks. new recess refto elmer roof. bump and peace to fbs, new gasm porab loaf dems spot. hard. flicks later tonight.

• Like 1

I am lazy, so lazy I am gonna post them flicks tomorrow, cause I am fat, and it's sleepyfacetime. that truck though, fucked. I might even make t shirts out of the flicks I take of that fucker when it hits the ground. I haven't wanted something this badly in a long time. if only I cared this much about school...