DETROIT GRAFFITI

Issac Brock

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
That's cause people here actually follow the code of the streets and keep their mouths shut.

Fuck a snitch.

Ward, love your graf.

You're wrong on this shit though. If your moms got shot, and you had no clue how to trace that shit, you'd "snitch" or would want cats to all day long.

Most cases don't get solved because of the detective work on the force in Detroit, and the lack of thereof. trust me, i'm a doctor.

grimy. city is just grimy. the best shit about that whole article, is not only do they just advertise for those that don't already know that you can do whatever the fuck you want, but if you do get caught, you have a good chance of getting first degree premeditated murder dropped down to brandishing a weapon...

Picture216.jpg

welfare checks! for those that don't know me, I am such a good friend, I brought loaf over last night a blunt, no with weed, just a blunt, so you know, he aint gotta go to the store, and these sardines. elmer just looked at me and asked why. I had no good answer. I just thought that is what friends do, bring over sardines and blunts. I ended up stealing the blunt back and than smoking it. sardines are fucking gross...

Picture011-17.jpg