DETROIT GRAFFITI

Issac Brock

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
hahaha, call bobby hill and ask him how hard of a time i was having trying to climb that shit... and that was the first OFFICIAL shirtless graffiti day i've had in a while.

yea well as soon as you left detroit police came flying down the side of the tracks leaving us in the dust. they didnt even take a second look. and im really thinking about going back and changing that first M

edit* dammit new page

3691493265_0e11b6eb6c_b.jpg

3691493593_c1948269c4_b.jpg

so shit, my bad fellas. apperently I had to many flicks on my account. I didn't know you had to have a "pro" account to post more than so many flicks on photbucket. I will get that cleared up tonight hopefully. and than repost the olse rooftop flicks, and the brzm handy I found in a bar in the corridor. meanwhile, there is a mini race riot happening on my street, so you'll have to excuse me...

good lookin girl, you know who you are. someone is nice enough to let me use their photobucket pro account, so no more exceeding internet space with nothing, and I will repost the olse rooftop and brzm handstyle for those who did not see, once again, sorry.

no worries dsd, lemme kno if you got that info ok. also, i got a scanner you can use for that old stuff. if you want, bring it over and i'll just scan it for ya. no problem-o.

also, dsd you might find this interesting - remember the last group field trip to the packard we took? well, remember the bed we saw just as we were leaving? yep, that would be the bed from above posted eminem video. haha...we thought it was a bum done moved in and set up house keep. hilarious. good thing you didn't burn the place down with that cig you tossed...kidding.

i've got new flicks...been too busy to post. maybe dsd will feel the urge to delve into my collection...

so here are all the flicks from the other day that were gone. the game flicks and older shit will come sometime this week hopefully, I found a scanner, good lookin. and I only had 2 months worth of flicks from my old photobucket account, that are gone on previous pages, which I will repost, we can deal with it. I am also going out for hours tomorrow to take flicks of various shit, so if you got a spot you want, pm me, good lookin olse...

Picture001.jpg

Picture002.jpg

Picture004.jpg

Picture005.jpg

Picture006.jpg

Picture007.jpg

Picture008.jpg

Picture011.jpg

Picture012.jpg

Picture013.jpg

Picture014.jpg

Picture015.jpg

Picture016.jpg

Picture017.jpg

Picture018.jpg

Picture019.jpg

Picture020.jpg

and once again thanks killa. like how your shit is all organized. someone got some ocd over there?

oh yeah, also going on an adventure tomorrow, I am gonna buy a crackhead rock cocaine, so I can take flicks of he/she/heshe smoking it, cause I am fascinated by people smoking crack, if anyone wants to see the end result.

Picture021.jpg

Picture022.jpg

Picture023.jpg

Picture024.jpg

Picture025.jpg

Picture026.jpg

Picture027.jpg

Picture028.jpg

Picture029.jpg

Picture030.jpg

Picture031.jpg

Picture032.jpg