DETROIT GRAFFITI

Issac Brock

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

well, his 'style' is a style justo was doing a decade ago, that was then passed down to avid and grim, and then...'borrowed' by money and eggs. it's also a style that people frequently use to mask the fact that they have absolutely no style at all.

i'm not really trying to slam the kid, i'm sure he's a nice guy who's just starting out and all, but really...kids are just lazy. i'd rather see a hand like yours that isn't really original, but atleast is trying to follow in the foot steps of a handstyle, than your boy who is just trying to take the easy way out. then again, hands are my new criteria for quality in graffiti (which is actually the original way of doing it), so it makes sense that i'd notice it.

Originally posted by philm apc+Nov 25 2005, 06:54 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (philm apc - Nov 25 2005, 06:54 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>U R fuckin gay and so is your gay ass cobra if u want to battle lets go graffiti u fuckin queer. what kind of battle is a cobra battle. drawing cobras is a waste of my fucking time. i can proly do a quick tag that will eat your cobra alive. :heated: :heated:

[/b]

first handstyle on this door...

<!--QuoteBegin-philm apc@Feb 4 2006, 10:55 PM

post-48713-1139108155.jpg

vs.

pimpsnake.jpg

what's the verdict?

ummm ok........... well, first off i can see how you base the window tag on the philly style..... but its mos definatly not identical. and the standard cops tag has taken years to develope... and its still in its forming stages.... and as far as everything being bitten? i can see a resemblance but nothing i posted was bitten from someone or any paticular style...... dont get me wrong i take your critisisim to make myself improve and im not trying to argue with you ........also, your an incredible writer, but i dont see you sticking to one style.... on the philly tip, there are tons of writers using that shit in various parts of the world.... though it was started by kadisim.... the "new york" style is obviously being rocked everywhere..... and more recently the spread of "west coast" style..... are you saying that those too should be kept in their place of origin?

thanks.