DETROIT GRAFFITI

Issac Brock

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

i think i gave myself permanent nerve damage

i took these stems and caps and went out

and threw up what i thought at the time was

a masterpiece....in retrospect its not so great

but i got so cold that i still cant feel 2 of my

fingers. I can move them just fine but i could

set them afire and wouldnt feel it. I just stuck

a needle in my finger and i didnt feel a thing

Originally posted by MCCP+Dec 9 2004, 07:47 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (MCCP - Dec 9 2004, 07:47 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>IMG_0346.jpg

i bit older, but still good... i was bored before work today!

IMG_0344.jpg

IMG_0343.jpg

IMG_0342.jpg

IMG_0341.jpg

IMG_0340.jpg

IMG_0339.jpg

IMG_0338.jpg

IMG_0337.jpg

IMG_0336.jpg

*EDIT* R.I.P. DIMEBAG

[/b]

<!--QuoteBegin-TwoForFifty@Dec 13 2004, 10:59 PM

I think Its about someone steps in here...

snafu.jpg

sevway.jpg

bissnafu.jpg

snafubis.jpg

ive never heard of 'most precious blood' but they sound like another gay emo band. these sons of bitches are taking over, every concert i go theres all these kids with tight pants and vintage shirts carrying purses standing around like its a ashlee simpson video. they do this thing called "hardcore" dancing, youre not hardcore if you do ninja kicks all by yourself, you just look like a fag. us real people need to ban toghether and stop this horrible trend. do these kids have any idea how bad theyre making us white people look??? jesus christ.

p.s. congradulations seeking on 19,000 posts. i dont know how you do it.

I helped throw a B-boy battle sat. night and the emo kids from chicago

won it. I thought you have to be some what a hip hop head to be into breaking, but apparently not they looked so depressed I wanted to shot myself..Big ups to the Dumb Fuck Wads for the pimp shit.

Originally posted by SqurrlMaster@Dec 20 2004, 01:41 PM

ive never heard of 'most precious blood' but they sound like another gay emo band. these sons of bitches are taking over, every concert i go theres all these kids with tight pants and vintage shirts carrying purses standing around like its a ashlee simpson video. they do this thing called "hardcore" dancing, youre not hardcore if you do ninja kicks all by yourself, you just look like a fag. us real people need to ban toghether and stop this horrible trend. do these kids have any idea how bad theyre making us white people look??? jesus christ.

p.s. congradulations seeking on 19,000 posts. i dont know how you do it.

your not missing much dude. "most suckish blood" sucks shit!

all those bands sound the same. that whole scene is so fucking tired. i wasn't into hardcore back in the early/mid 90's when it was all huge, but i know this new mutated fashion-core version of it is fucking hooooooomooooooooo. it's honestly difficult to go to a show and not want to punch some kid for looking all fucking smug with his girls jeans and his bobbed hair all combed forward so he looks like the 5th (strung out, financially strapped) member of the beatles.

yo, that's a nice white jacket you got there bro...too bad value village only had that youth medium, way to rock it anyway though. 3 sizes too small? ahhh, whatever.

most adults would accept that if something doesnt fit, you just pass it by, but not these fucking homos. who cares that the shit fits like a half shirt, it looks cool, right?

having said all that, rob, the new singer from MPB is an awesome guy who once fronted a very good band. it's just sad that fame and fortune caught on so late.

seeks/xlifexofxhatex

Why do you guys complain about these people so much??

i mean besides the fact that they alienate themselves from everyone else into their own musical world and forbid having contact with anyone different from them, and the fact that half live in a trendy detroit neighborhood while the other half either live in royal oak or downriver, and the fact that they have strict guidlines on what alcohol they can be seen drinking or strict guidelines on where they can be "seen" or the fact that thrift stores are only the "coolest place on earth" and the fact that they are ALL i repeat ALL fucking pussies doesnt bother me..