DETROIT GRAFFITI

Issac Brock

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by TwoForFifty@Sep 19 2004, 06:24 PM

This is horseshit..

The southwest side sucks ass anyways.. (in terms of graffiti).. Every once and a while a tight Iges willl pop up though.. All that other shit though like amo, sik, flik, dik, poop dick.. shit i dont know their names.. They dont paint anywhere else besides down there because no one will put up with that garbage in the hood..

A tight Iges every ONCE in a while??

graf-dhdc2-08.jpg

graf-dhdc2-01.jpg

delray-graf040817-19.jpg

delray-graf040817-05.jpg

No where besides 'down there'? ^^^^ vvvv

rtown-graf041001-089.jpg

rtown-graf041001-093.jpg

rtown-graf040817-004.jpg

Sucks ass?

graf-041021-pat09.jpg

graf-041021-pat10.jpg

graf-patton040830-013.jpg

graf-dhdc2-04.jpg

Thought I responded to this a long time ago... forgot.

"hey there little tiger"Im sure if they painted more, niggas would be getting beat downs, more then far can change names. i know real writers used to paint down here and after a long night of bombing getting some dulys or columbos coney i think most of you new homo writers aint got the nuts to paint down here and misc. tags dont count pussy so just go ahead and eat your burritos and sip your margiritas fags.

i like that BEGE for some reason.

a little constructive criticism...

on those loaf and death block busters, the outline should have been almost as thick as the 3D, and the 3d twice as thick as it is now. spots like that are supposed to bang from 100 yards away...not gonna happen with lines that weak.

also, a fill color that stands out from the background is usually good.

bombing with krylon is like only slightly less pointless than bombing with chalk.

foto,

got your PM. on the real, keep hasseling me till i remember. sorry i haven't gotten around to it. no idea why it double posted, but i edited it.

thats what i wanted to do at first sort of like bates whole cars but due to the live spot we selected thats what came out.I still enjoy it though a got a lot positive feedback from the other cats in my hood and thats whats up.I also here there is a new money eggs like that on the east side. p.s. that paint was rusto and its a good 12 feet tall,but sorry it was no"ANSIQ" right? loaf!loaf!

and ya'll wonder why older cats dont want shit to do with young kids. even when you know i'm right, you've still gotta be a cocky little prick about it. whatever son. good luck.

its not about being cocky its about confident i get a lot of input good and bad from older cats and in my general peer age that i choose to include in my circle.I know how i wanted it to look, but i am 100% sure that the next one will be better because im about progression and thats what the game is about,right?About 6 months ago i statred spraying shit up again to be honest that shit was dope atleast doper than the year before(loaf:dems) now looking at the newer death:loaf spots i still see improvement on both our parts(speaking for my self)and geuss what its all happened with out your help!!Wow does that mean progression is possible with out you, i think it does!! I think about how you have been around for 8 years and thats all you can come up with and i hope once i reach that much time in the game i can produce something better than you came up with in 8 years. I cant wait four years from now to see whos around still and where they are at in the game so go ahead and do what you do why i will do what i do

and ya'll wonder why older cats dont want shit to do with young kids. even when you know i'm right, you've still gotta be a cocky little prick about it. whatever son. good luck.

its not about being cocky its about confident i get a lot of input good and bad from older cats and in my general peer age that i choose to include in my circle.I know how i wanted it to look, but i am 100% sure that the next one will be better because im about progression and thats what the game is about,right?About 6 months ago i statred spraying shit up again to be honest that shit was dope atleast doper than the year before(loaf:dems) now looking at the newer death:loaf spots i still see improvement on both our parts(speaking for my self)and geuss what its all happened with out your help!!Wow does that mean progression is possible with out you, i think it does!! I think about how you have been around for 8 years and thats all you can come up with and i hope once i reach that much time in the game i can produce something better than you came up with in 8 years. I cant wait four years from now to see whos around still and where they are at in the game so go ahead and do what you do why i will do what i do. loaf!loaf!

not to change the subject form all this pointless banter, but the deth turkey on woodward is hilarious. props

some crackhead called the hook on us cause we would not give any change luckly he was done wanye state police suck nuts there are quick responce fuck em nice outline on woodward

[

did anyone else meet a crazy lady in here that spazzes out every once in a while here? cause me and my homeboy did

no but i ran into catfish from the old train station today, have not seen him in a good four or five years. DSK 94 nigga what!!! :five-o: :five-o: :five-o: anybody remember the 3 little pigs by fosik towards the basement in the station?

hey sleep, remember this?

"i want to learn more...any advice you could give me would be greatly appreciated..."

"thanks for the advice... i really do appreciate it..."

when every other cat in the city was hating on you, i stood up for you. you wrote me asking for advice, so i gave you some. now you turn around and dis me? for what? being the one cat who gave you a chance? ever hear of 'respect'? i gave it to you when no one else did and this is how you react...as i said, good luck.

Originally posted by seeking@Nov 30 2004, 11:34 PM

hey sleep, remember this?

"i want to learn more...any advice you could give me would be greatly appreciated..."

"thanks for the advice... i really do appreciate it..."

when every other cat in the city was hating on you, i stood up for you. you wrote me asking for advice, so i gave you some. now you turn around and dis me? for what? being the one cat who gave you a chance? ever hear of 'respect'? i gave it to you when no one else did and this is how you react...as i said, good luck.

hey this is loaf and i must say my friend has mad respect for you if you ask me to much ,so this has nothing to do with him i just forgot my password so i use his..LOAF!LOAF!

it sucks when your throwin up a burner in some shit neighborhood by youerself and some people walk bye. ive gotten lucky thus far but you never know what asshole is going to want to run your shit just for kicks. I need me a taser baton. i would kick an assialant but idont want anybodyds blood to get on me. i much perfer jolting some fuckhat with tens of thousands of volts of electricity.

i would shamelessly promote myself on here once if i know how. I just got about 15 flicks of some shit ive done in detroit in recent months that are pretty good,( especially my new ones ). Nobody ever flicks them or posts them and icant figure out howto share them for the life of me. Im too impatient to learn or something