DETROIT GRAFFITI

Issac Brock

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

a note on all this 'beef'..

its pretty sad when motherfuckers have to turn to laziness and mess with personal property, over some spraypaint. Shit that happens with paint on streets, should stay in paint, on streets, unless agreed by both parties to be settled otherwise. And 'no diss' doesnt make shit all fine and dandy either. Dont be lazy and childish, just because you cant find the motivation to stay up late and take care of business right.

J.Case- I yell names and run game, while you yell names, and run away.

brought to you by Leather Jackets Inc.

'Killing All Douchebags Swiftly'

you're kidding right?

i have no idea what you're talking about, but if you're implying that it had anything to do with me, you're not only overestimating your own importance, but your underestimating my integrity.

whatever you think i did, i give you my word that it wasn't me. i'll put that on my friendship with fars. you guys can think im a hater, and you can think im old and jaded, but i'm not a weasel and you know it.

unless you're publicly apologizing for accusing me of something we both know i wouldnt do (whatever it is), please send anything else via PM.

thanks.

I was just hoping you'd elaborate, I'm not accusing you of anything, just saying when people fuck with personal property, thats too far. Some recent happenings with a couple people i know, just dont make sense, and its getting to be fucking retarded. Ill be sure to send any other concerns your way via pm.